Discussion: Militia Leader Threatens To Rip Reid's Balls Off Over Bundy 'Civil War' (VIDEO)

Dear Mr. Vanderboegh: If you actively advocate treason and insurrection, you don’t get to call yourself a “patriot” anymore.

18 Likes

Is this snark? Because if it isn’t you need help.

2 Likes

So old white dudes want to take over the country by means of a civil war. Dead. Enders.

Vanderboegh then told supporters that he is going to send Reid a soap dish for inciting a war.

Um, what?

3 Likes

I was in Las Vegas over the weekend and the local news broadcasts indicated due to “serious threats”, Senator Reid’s security detail was being beefed up. The networks were not given details on the threat.

This may be why.

3 Likes

I can’t believe TPM buried the lede. The Patriot Leader Mike Vanderboegh is on Social Security disability. He was the idiot that encouraged Tea partiers to throws rocks at Congressional offices. He travels around the county on his SS disability checks protecting the border in Arizona, rallying for gun rights in Virginia and now in Nevada with fellow welfare grazing owner Cliven Bundy.

The minute I saw his name in the story I remember this guy and his disability story from the Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/25/AR2010032501722.html

31 Likes

I’m betting that the FBI and maybe other law enforcement agencies have started files on each and every person at the Bundy ranch and around that area. Maybe the IRS has done so, too, since probably there’s more than one of them that cheats or ducks out of paying taxes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info and link. Smart detective work. I wonder if he’d really like to destroy that government that pays him his monthly income.

1 Like

Not only are we letting Bundy graze for free, we’re also giving these guys more than enough rope.

1 Like

I’m willing to bet that spying drones are flying over that place daily, and are so small and so high and so quiet that they cannot be noticed on the ground. Either that, or satellite cams, look at how you can see the make and models of cars in a close-up view of Google maps from satellite images these days.

1 Like

Reid took on the mob in Vegas, I doubt he spends much time worrying about these yahoos.

8 Likes

Wasn’t talking about camera drones. And I am quite sure you are correct.

An old white moocher bigot on social security is threatening Harry Reid. I bet Reid is just shaking in his boots about now. LOL.

4 Likes

This poor fool was just standing up for his Constitutional right of ‘freedumb’ speech. The clown show grows more and more each day. We are certainly witness to very strange times.

1 Like

I didn’t get that either…
While parsing an idiot can be problematic, I’m assuming this was a moronically veiled attempt to threaten Reid with Nazi soap manufacture???

These freedom loving non-taxpaying libertarians assembled at the Bundy ranch and now implementing checkpoints on the roads of the town: well, they are SO RESPECTFUL, PEACEFUL AND LOVING!!! (irony alert)

1 Like

Thank you Republican Party for throwing gasoline on the amber’s of hate that fuel the right wing lunatic fringe groups like the Bundy brigade. Without the encouragement, and validation from the republican party these groups would not feel it was perfectly acceptable to spew their disgusting rhetoric in such a public manner. I mean threatening to start a civil war, really? Thanks GOP members for lifting the rock these despicable cretins crawled out from under only to inflict their shit for brains ideology on the American people.

8 Likes

Don’t fear The Reaper.

These militia gangs are really all about money and keeping that sweet NRA money flowing into their coffers. I mean Bundy is a millionaire who probably gets supplemented for many of his finances from the NRA. I don’t know why the FBI doesn’t look into this. Why are the militia defending Bundy so hard unless the NRA is funding them. Who is supplying the money for feeding all these people?? Shouldn’t the NRA be taxed on all this money going out to these groups and to Bundy. Bundy should be taxed.

Yawn…last week you were banished as IamJohnGalt. This week you’ll be banished as FreeDumb4Me. Which one of your sock puppet accounts will you try next week old fool? HEY I GOT IT!!!

How about MenWillBeFree??? Try that one ok??

Your life has to be the saddest and most piteous of anyone in your nursing home.

It’s not snark. This is a recurring troll with many sockpuppets. But he’s easily recognizable 'cause he posts the same stuff over and over.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available