Discussion: Melania Trump Modeled in US Illegally Without Work Visa

All I know is what I just read at Business Insider’s website. He’s not a stupid man, seems sure-footed enough to me. And he really, really doesn’t seem to think much of Trump. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Back of the line Melania - you can only be the LAST lady, not first.

5 Likes

You can get a green card if you can show you’re a distinguished scientist. Maybe she went that route. After all, we know she’s brilliant…speaks five languages. Just because colloquial English isn’t one of them doesn’t mean she’s not a gifted researcher.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t be an issue but for Trump’s claim that everybody in this situation except his wife should be treated harshly.

1 Like

That’s good, really.

1 Like

I think it depends on state law as to how electors are bound or not bound to vote. Nothing in the Constitution says how an elector is supposed to vote just that they are supposed to gather for that purpose. It does state that the individual states have the choice on how to select electors.

3 Likes

I’d be careful if you’re implying Melanoma might be a two-bit whore lest she beat you to death with a bag of quarters.

9 Likes

Mr. Pecker. You can’t make this stuff up.

7 Likes

That’s why they call them faithless.

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t know. My brain quit working hours ago. Your link only complicated my thinking, though I’m sure it makes perfect sense to someone who knows and understands that stuff. Immigration law is unnecessarily complicated and convoluted. I had experience with being on a visitors visa in Canada in my late teens, eons ago. I also overstayed my visa and worked in Canada without getting the proper workers visa. So, I guess I broke the law too.

I don’t think this is a big deal with those few weeks she worked in the country before getting her work visa, and I would doubt anyone would consider deporting her this many years later, though I suppose there might be a legal argument by someone that that’s a possibility…But what’s most aggravating to me is the constant lying and hypocrisy Trump and now his wife use, and tell their supporters as part of describing who they are and what they say they want to do to the country. Its all one big ginormous lie.

2 Likes

I just got a Change.org petition going to deport Melania. Help a brother out and sign it please -

4 Likes

We’ll all have more time to golf, post-apocalypse…

2 Likes

OK I have a soft heart …I’ll take at least 3. My dog won’t mind as we already have 3 other cats.

3 Likes

Barf.

Let’s hear some more about how poor people are so "entitled ".

4 Likes

WSJ has actually been quite hostile toward Trump. Toward Clinton too, but I think maybe even more so toward Trump. RedState OTOH seems to have made its peace with Trump. Too bad because they had just the best hit pieces on him for quite a while there…

4 Likes

There was plenty of stuff weeks ago. But, with Trump, no matter how big the scandal, everyone is inured to it because in a few days, another one will come along. Think about it. Tons of huge crap has been exposed about him, consistently and continuously, and yet the friggin EMAILS are reason to jail HRC. It’s an alternate universe….

3 Likes

Maybe the saying in Slovenia is the same as in Moscow: Stupid is forever.

1 Like

No, but the resulting 3:00 AM Twitterstorm-For-The-Ages might be…

15 Likes

Ana Marie Cox has a whole Twitter thing about cute pet pictures going based on the idea of a “basket of adorables.” I love Ana Marie Cox.

5 Likes

From your lips to The Donald’s cell phone.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available