Discussion: Melania Trump Makes Surprise Visit To US-Mexico Border

I join you in your wrongness then because I have been sick at heart and soul since the minute she stepped into Michelle Obama’s position.

It’s all wrong. She’s all wrong. She makes me sick. I don’t care who wants to take their clothes off for the camera but do not then turn around and be the fucking First Lady when the whole world knows what you look like nude. It’s obscene. This whole thing is obscene.

11 Likes

It was only unannounced to the press and public. Otherwise…as you wrote.

4 Likes

Has she given an interview to Hannity? Or is she saving herself for Fox & Friends tomorrow?

1 Like

And Giuliani thinks she is accomplished and respectable, or whatever it was he said when comparing her to Stormy Daniels.

6 Likes

NEXT UP: The White House will make a shrewd, conciliatory move by choosing a trusted, dedicated & life-long public servant for “Director of HHS Child Immigrant Residential Services”.

Happily, a fine “consensus” candidate is available…

–> Could there be a better choice than ROY MOORE?

2 Likes

Add my name to your list of thoroughly disgusted non-fans.

9 Likes

Lordy, don’t give them any ideas.

2 Likes

They ripen in about 55-60 days, you know.

7 Likes

The way in which the coverage is of the questions she asks underscores the place of women in this administration. Even the Secretary of Education just goes on “fact-finding” tours. The business of posturing and occasionally giving orders is all male, and the women are limited to concerned grimaces and an implied-but-never-stated behind-the-scenes “influence” on the men.

4 Likes

You mis-spelled “vile”

1 Like

I would so much rather have Stormy as first lady that I can’t even.

She’s at least straight up honest about who she is.

6 Likes

Goes a bit faster if you place them in hot sun.

5 Likes

The Kris Kobach plan to stop rampant parent fraud.

Using their free Obama phones that automatically connect the parent to the child who is being held in an undisclosed location.

4 Likes

And a lot smarter.

4 Likes

An actual business woman with a lot of success.

5 Likes

If loathing the current First Lady is wrong, I don’t want to be right.

5 Likes

Melania went to the wall, looked, got her shoes dirty.
and… who cares
Donald shoved her out of the WH for photo ops.
and… so what

2 Likes

It’s grammatically and colloquially correct, so it’s clearly Grisham.

Grisham, I hear, is congenitally tone-deaf. It’s not clear whether Melania is or not but if you just by her reaction (“good!”) to little kids being incarcerated for, on average, 6 weeks or longer, then, I would tend to say, yes, spoiled little gold-digger Barbie is clueless.

(And, even without stilettos, she was probably wearing the equivalent of 3 years income for t(e parents of any of the incarcerated kids.)

4 Likes

That is a great description of the role women play in Trump’s orbit. Certainly, Melania today asked a few of the expected questions - but only smiled and said “Good” to the responses she received. When an official said that kids were in that center an average of 45+ days, she might have asked how we can shorten that time. But she just smiled and said “Thank you” That isn’t the way a doer or someone who hopes to improve a situation responds.

6 Likes

Meh…She mentioned the need for speedy reunification. Better than silence.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available