Discussion: Melania Trump Makes Surprise Visit To US-Mexico Border

Oh, go fuck yourself, you phony, fraudulent “Genius” visa immigration scofflaw. They ought to shove your silicone ass in one of those cages.
And BTW, did she wear her 6-inch stilettos so she could stomp on the hands of the kids who might try to touch her?

7 Likes

“how the administration can build upon the already existing efforts to reunite children with their families”

What existing efforts?
And we are referring to the effort of having the kids join their parents in jail if they can find them again. Which, once again isn’t allowed for over 20 days.

11 Likes

More like a gallon…

3 Likes

If only the immigrants would do nude photo shoots maybe they to could get into the country.

7 Likes

So much for her not being complicit in every rotten thing Donald does.

This is the most blatant act of hypocrisy she’s made yet. He’s screws up. She appears to protest. And then she comes out and gives him cover after the fact. Putin taught his Russian spy well.

I bet she can get into any concentration camp she wants, but she won’t be taking the media with her. You betcha.

8 Likes

Did she take Barron along for a show and tell? A Be Best moment? Probably not cuz those brown kids are infested and little Barron is always spic and span.

3 Likes

Quel surprise!!

1 Like

“I would love to help, dahlink, but I might break a nail.”

1 Like

It is one of the centers operated by private contractors ($$$). There is a round table right now where they are all patting themselves on the back for doing a great job with these kids. She did ask how the kids will be reunited with families, but the responder already is starting to put conditions on that process (We’ll have to be sure it’s really family members wanting them back, not criminals, etc - that bullshit). The best I can say about this charade is that Melania didn’t wear stilettos.

11 Likes

First lady Melania Trump made an unannounced visit to the US-Mexico border in Texas on Thursday,

Was she taken into custody after crossing into Mexico?

3 Likes

Melania Antoinette having tea with the Queen of Spain while little kids are suffering was, even for this malignant Administration, a bridge too far.

7 Likes

Wonder which designer she will be wearing….

1 Like

The people at this shelter say the first 24 hours are hard, but then they settle in and are fine.

melly asked if they were able to contact their families. The main dude said, they can call twice a week, AFTER the agency has confirmed through birth certificates that the people they are trying to contact are really their family. WHAT???

This guy just said:
“You see the smiles on their faces and you hear them giggle and it’s just fantastic!”

BS!!!

13 Likes

Now what good is this supposed to do?

10 Likes

In other news, Magda Goebbels visits a transit camp holding Jews bound for the east, you know, to check and see how they’re holding up.

4 Likes

OMG, yes. She asked how long kids are being held there and the reply was 45-48 days. Melania replied, “Okay, good.” GOOD!?!?! This trip is the equivalent of the GOP congressman who said the cages are just like playgrounds.

10 Likes

Melania dear… if you do manage to escape across the border… keep running. He can extradite you from Mexico.

4 Likes

She’ll be wearing that brand-new Eva Braun Casual Evening Wear collection that Ivanka is selling.

6 Likes

Can she hear the children giggling in the cattle cars?

7 Likes

“See? We do care and have oh so much empathy! Bigly empathy! Nothing could possibly prove that more than sending my hot MILF broodmare mail order bride down there to lend some of her motherly estrogen to the public spectacle!!!”

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available