Discussion: Melania Spox Swats Down Giuliani: She Hasn't 'Ever' Shared Thoughts With Him

She’ll be taken care of if she mostly plays along. Hopefully, Trump and the kids will have less optimistic futures.

3 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that she cares because she feels that he is publicly humiliating her. (And I wouldn’t be surprised if Barron is getting teased/tormented at school because of it, too.)

She didn’t sign up for this; doesn’t matter that their marriage is a business agreement more than a love match.

17 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of Giuliani, ever, but if he keeps up this performance …

Probably creepier talking to Rudy than to her husband.

1 Like

He’ll get his kicks when he and KJU take hold of their tweezers and begin an epic match of penis fencing.

1 Like

Of course she doesn’t talk to him. Just look at him. And he is a Fox star, too.

3 Likes

Pitch that shit to HBO, now!

Can’t have been that steamy, or Daniels would have been back for more. (I honestly have a difficult time understanding why she would do it once.)

2 Likes

She’s already said why. She wasn’t enamored of him, just wanted to get rid of him – think of it as stepping in something and doing whatever to get it off your shoe.

9 Likes

Sometimes I feel sorry for Melania. And then I don’t.

14 Likes

Giuliani is an expert on Melania’s mind just like he is an expert on feminism, and on Kim Jong Un.

Am I leaving out any other topics upon which this savant has weighed in on lately?

3 Likes

Huh. That’s exactly the way I feel.

3 Likes

the venality plus incompetence of this crew astonishes me.

6 Likes

but they got Big Macs!

1 Like

She was hoping to get a paying gig out of it.

Of course Trump was lying to her about even thinking of lifting a finger in that direction.

5 Likes

If I were Melania, and knowing that Guiliani is making personal personal statements without prior consent, his digits would be immediately punched!

I’d be on the other end going WTF are you talking about and why are you talking this trash in Israel? Finally, I would demand, he STFU!!!

1 Like

That is a point to ponder! She seems to know she’s got the upper hand right now (the one that slaps his away, no less) and I imagine she’s going about her days in relative peace and quiet, reflecting on enjoying life when he’s out of it.

5 Likes

that’s why they need the talcum powder

1 Like

Maybe a quick side trip to Thailand?

2 Likes

Money is a wondrously powerful ointment.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available