Discussion: Melania Spox Swats Down Giuliani: She Hasn't 'Ever' Shared Thoughts With Him

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner, folks!

3 Likes

The very active White House Western swinging door is about to toss the reckless cowboy Rudy Giuliani out onto the street!

4 Likes

Define “perkier.”

1 Like

LOL. Even if it was untrue that she ever talked to Rudy about it, if it was still true that she believes Trump’s story, then there’d be no reason to publicly correct or burn Rudy. In other words, I take this as confirmation that she doesn’t believe Trump at all haha

Of course, WTF does she care? She’s a high paid broodmare and loving every penny of it.

5 Likes

“Mr. Giuliani has decided to leave his very satisfying position as lawyer to President Trump in order to spend more time with his fantasies.”

6 Likes

Ummmm…bullet-tit?

Well-played. I wonder what she negotiated with Two-Scoops as the price of her reappearance in the FLOTUS role?

If Giuliani leaves, who would be willing to take the job?

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh help, my belly hurts badly… :joy:

5 Likes

Beginning to think Rudy sees his job as being a Shock Jock and not a legal adviser or whatever the hell the cover story is. And from looking at TPM in the last few minutes, it is not going over well.

Rudy in the A.M. for your morning commute.

7 Likes

And the only music he plays is Nickelback and Debbie Boone.

3 Likes

I think we know what he wants in Singapore. With the way things are going right now, just don’t be surprised 35 years from now when a somewhat orange-hued Singaporean man shows up demanding his rightful place as the one true heir to the WH throne.

17 Likes

It is sort of interesting that Garbo states the obvious. She’s never spoken publicly about Stormy Daniels. She’s not parroting her husband’s denials. She’s not standing by her man, but who knows (or cares) what she stands for.

8 Likes

John Wayne Gacy would have been the dream candidate for the job, but they executed him in 1994. But, considering brain-dead Rudy, he might still have a shot!

1 Like

Ala Austin Powers, yah, I could get behind that…

I have never listened to Nickelback, so I will have to go with he believes he is lighting up our lives with his informed and boisterous commentary.

“She hasn’t Ever Shared Thoughts With”

There’s a Vulcan mind-meld I don’t want any part of.

3 Likes

Nicky Minaj??

1 Like

Fortunately McDonalds is a global corporation.

6 Likes

I’m guessing Melania is just about sick of all this BS.

13 Likes

It must be embarrassing even for a woman like Melania Trump—who seems to have decided long ago that if turning off her conscience was the price of tremendous opulence and privilege, it was a price she would willingly pay----to have Rudy’s unhinged comments about one of Donald’s steamier liaisons framed in such a way that people can’t help being reminded of Melania’s own history of peddling her own flesh for profit, if not for any particular fun.

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available