Discussion: Melania Spox Swats Down Giuliani: She Hasn't 'Ever' Shared Thoughts With Him

My publicist will be calling your attorney with my views on that. :grin:

7 Likes

No gum, no gum, you are gum!

10 Likes

Hey, it’s all about the attitude.

6 Likes

Like Ambassador Haley saying “I don’t get confused.”

24 Likes

prediction:

2 Likes

Melania Trump to Rudy Giuliani: “Stay in your lane.”

23 Likes

Rudy Giuliani is the Donald Trump of Presidential spokesmen.

33 Likes

Rudy can read minds, Ms. Grisham. Kinda like Bill Frist with Terri Schiavo.

11 Likes

If she had only added, “In fact, being in the same room with Rudy makes her almost as nauseous as being in the same room with her freakishly small-handed husband.”

11 Likes

They ought to replace Rudy with Judge Pirro. She has perkier man boobs.

4 Likes

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner, folks!

3 Likes

The very active White House Western swinging door is about to toss the reckless cowboy Rudy Giuliani out onto the street!

4 Likes

Define “perkier.”

1 Like

LOL. Even if it was untrue that she ever talked to Rudy about it, if it was still true that she believes Trump’s story, then there’d be no reason to publicly correct or burn Rudy. In other words, I take this as confirmation that she doesn’t believe Trump at all haha

Of course, WTF does she care? She’s a high paid broodmare and loving every penny of it.

5 Likes

“Mr. Giuliani has decided to leave his very satisfying position as lawyer to President Trump in order to spend more time with his fantasies.”

6 Likes

Ummmm…bullet-tit?

Well-played. I wonder what she negotiated with Two-Scoops as the price of her reappearance in the FLOTUS role?

If Giuliani leaves, who would be willing to take the job?

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh help, my belly hurts badly… :joy:

5 Likes

Beginning to think Rudy sees his job as being a Shock Jock and not a legal adviser or whatever the hell the cover story is. And from looking at TPM in the last few minutes, it is not going over well.

Rudy in the A.M. for your morning commute.

7 Likes

And the only music he plays is Nickelback and Debbie Boone.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available