Discussion: Megyn Kelly: Black Teen Thrown To Ground By Texas Cop 'Was No Saint'

Discussion for article #237255

Oh, but Megyn Kelly is certainly a saint…what a woman. Too bad she is captive to a conservative philosophy that can’t make her see straight.

2 Likes

Booooooooooooooo…

7 Likes

Kelly, descending further into the depths of Hell! What egregious Pub taking point won’t she defend now?

Methinks that Dante’s Inferno needs to add another and lower ring: one reserved for blond Foxbots that will do and say anything to defend the indefensible, all in the name of ratings.

11 Likes

It’s true: most of the official Saints® were White European Males. Can’t remember a single one of 'em who was a black bikini-clad teenage girl.

With apologies to Godwin, Megyn Kelly would have been a hoot at the Nuremberg Trials.

15 Likes

The young woman’s behavior is not at issue here. She is not a representative of the State, empowered to deprive citizens of life and liberty. Rather than deescalate the situation, the officer made things worse by screaming, running around, and, most importantly, pulling a gun. You never pull a weapon unless you intend to use it. Period. So, the officer thought it would be appropriate to shoot a teenager for moving too slowly to his command or for talking back. Or was it for bring uppity? There was no physical threat to the officer or anyone else; just a bunch of kids acting like… kids. If you look at the full video you will see that he handcuffed some young black men for running away and handcuffed her for not running away. He was out of control and has no business carrying a weapon. I guarantee that if that had been a white teenager thrown to the ground, Megyn would never had uttered the words she “Was No Saint.”

44 Likes

“The girl was no saint, either,” Kelly responded.

Oh, please! Because she wasn’t hurrying away? Because she was questioning the officer’s actions? Would she make this statement if the victim looked like Megyn Kelly?

15 Likes

“He had told her to leave, and she continued to linger…”

This societal scourge of lingering absolutely justifies the actions of the police here. Unless we have stern responses from law enforcement, lingering will bring our civilization crashing down around our ears, and ISIS will find us easy pickings.

33 Likes

She had Mark Fucking Fuhrman on her show?

7 Likes

We need to resurrect my favorite common law crime: mopery with intent to gawk.

17 Likes

Wow, so again, she “looks” older. Yeah, because if she was 18 it would have been fine.

Go back to worrying about poor saintly Josh Duggar, Megyn, who was the same damn age when he did a hell of a lot worse than linger.

32 Likes

So, that is the criteria for being treated like an actual PERSON if you are black?
You MUST BE A SAINT, otherwise the police can beat you, arrest you, and KILL YOU!?!?!?!?!
Fuck you, you Aryan bleach-blonde bitch.

29 Likes

Cue the all-too-predictable defamation defense … “Well, sure it looks bad but she totally deserved it!”

8 Likes

But on FOX, Josh is the saintly one.

2 Likes

It happened faster than I thought, didn’t it. And they had Megyn, “the smart” one, do it, not Hannity.

Megyn, and Jesus was white, too, Kelly.

5 Likes

Actually, by their definition, black people cannot be saints. They must have done SOMETHING to force that cop to scream, run, roll on the ground and brandish his drawn weapon in the faces of bystanders (but only the black ones). If not today, then certainly they were un-saintly yesterday or last week or maybe they will be tomorrow.

So, ipso facto, the police are always justified in using maximum force against black people.

13 Likes

“She wasn’t a saint, either”
Oh really Megs, did she molest some 5 years? Oh that’s right, in your book that’s ok.

12 Likes

I was wondering when conservative weasels would start to blame the victim, and knew it would come, but it kinda surprised me it came from Megyn Kelly vs. the empty bags of meat on Fox & Friends. Hey Geraldo! Was she wearing a hoodie?

“The girl was no saint, either. He had told her to leave, and she continued to linger. When the cop tells you to leave, get out. I’m not defending his actions. Let me make that clear.”

You made plenty clear, Megyn. Plenty. And Mr. Ailes would like to see you in his office. Bring your kneepads.

7 Likes

Fuhrman is a frequent presence on a number of Fox “News” shows, including sometimes subbing for Hannity.

According to the Fox website: “Mark Fuhrman currently serves as a forensic and crime scene expert for FOX News Channel (FNC).”

I must have missed the part of the Constitution where it says that only “saints” have rights, open season on everyone else.

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available