Discussion: Meghan Markle's Father: Prince Harry Told Me To 'Give Trump A Chance'

The Markle relatives of the Duchess of Sussex should really not give any interviews. They are not equipped with sounding as if they have a code of ethics or brains for that matter.

What I would type would get me flagged.

11 Likes

Also there’s no real context to determine what “Give Trump A Chance” actually means.

Hard to say if this is more revealing or, as a US citizen, funny.

People are always telling me that The Royals are such nice, public spirited people and refuse to believe me when I point out that there are good reasons we fought a revolution to have gotten rid of those eternal forces of reaction.

Happy Fourth of July!

edit: clarity

3 Likes

Wildly crazy idea: The LAST people on earth whose opinions we should care about when it comes to the running of the US gov’t are the ENGLISH ROYALTY.

I mean, duh?

4 Likes

“the unfortunate thing for me now is I’m a footnote in one of the greatest moments in history rather than the dad walking her down the aisle.”

More like a turd on the shoe the footnote is in.

2 Likes

Trump has had innumerable “chances” his entire pampered life. He’s a criminal and committed brazenly unconstitutional (Emoluments Clause for one) acts of self-dealing, but he gets unlimited mulligans. How about using the same lenient policy towards a host of other issues. Give a chance to:

Pot smokers
Asylum-seekers and their kids
Peace
The environment (I’m looking straight at you, Pruitt)
Our national parks/monuments
Collective bargaining

But, above all, let’s give Trump a chance to have a long chat with Bob Mueller.

4 Likes

I guess, Markle is entitled to his 15 minutes of fame ? He chose a bad day, but you can’t win everything…

I gave donnie a chance … once …

but then he came down that escalator and opened his mouth -----

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t understand the criticism of the father of the bride. He’s proud, which is understandable. It’s a pride I don’t, and wouldn’t share.

But he reported the kind of inside opinion that usually does not escape the shroud of Royal impenetrability that keeps the royals ever-lovable by their dear subjects.

edit: syntax

But the Royals do need our support. They’re going to need all the help they can get when Camilla and Chas try to step up.

I care about this exactly as much as I cared about the wedding itself… which is, “not even a little bit”

The Windsor’s historically have always had a sweet spot for fascism.

2 Likes

A chance to do what?He has already fucked the country over to a point it will take decades to remedy…

Shut up Meghan - you just demonstrated your brainlessness.

Prince Phillip is nothing more than bigotry on two legs and always has been. He went to Africa called them golliwogs. Went to China and made squinty eyes and said bing bong wing wong

You’re cute but you are an idiot.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available