Discussion: Kushner To Lead New WH Office To Overhaul Federal Government

36-year-old kid with zero Government experience will overhaul the Government.

Who’s biggest accomplishment to date is nailing a wealthy heiress.

Good luck, schmuck.

Your team can’t dismantle the Government because you idiots don’t even know how the thing is put together and functions.

2 Likes

Well Matt–if that is your real name–I see your point. Kushner is a glib, pretty young man who based both on nature and nurture shows no indication of any ethical nor moral sense. There is no room for such an individual in the corporate world. Not in a position that’s got to produce, anyway. Nonetheless there is the Peter Principle, and that sometimes takes until retirement. With full benefits.

Edit:To marnold:Looking at your avatar, I remembered I had heard of Matthew Arnold, looked him up on the wiki, saw the picture and actually was kind of curious why you had selected him. If this was wrong, I meant no offense, and I apologize.

1 Like

They are just looking for dollars to use to give out tax cuts, now that they can’t steal from Medicaid.

What’s with you and real names? You’ve been here a few days and you’re checking on people?

Bug off.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Bullshit. Upthread you said you asked Ralph about my handle.

Flagged.

1 Like

Yeah, I said it but I didn’t ask him. I wouldn’;t dream of doing that. This is the first comment board I’ve ever been on, although I’ve lurked for years. I have to learn what might be misinterpreted and avoid it. I withdrew the post. I’ll be happy to do whatever else you suggest.

I am sure there is something in Art of Steal about forming a committee when you have no f’ing idea what to do…

2 Likes

…as opposed to the ties made in China. :grinning:

I wonder if this new commission is a bright Idea of Bannon’s to get Ja-vanka busy and out of his way…

COMING REAL SOON

http://wittybitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Youre-Fired-Trump-Twitter.jpg

2 Likes

Anyone notice the acronym?

White House Office of American Innovation aka W.H.O. Am. I.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s clear her and her dipshit are miserable what with being reduced to babysitters due to the optics of Daddy having a private nurse being terrible

1 Like

This smacks of dictatorial purge to allow for corporations and religious fanatics to help Yrump family to raid Treasury and start war for profit. This will lead to civil war if Americans are willing to fight for this nation, because Democrats and moderate GOPers must stand together in the streets against this overthrow of our country. Do you have the ability and willingness to confront this madman and his followers now, in the very streets of this nation and on ballots across the nation in 2018, assuming the madman does not declare maryial law first?

Fuck the sequester, just get rid of everything and replace it anything that isn’t government because Government is a non-profit.

And there it is.

1 Like

3 Likes

https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto,w_710/wxchari6ya1m61kpmu2s/damien-in-the-omen-fox.jpg

2 Likes

My first question when I heard about this was “Why isn’t Pence leading?” Didn’t Donnie say that Pence was going to get the domestic policy? (and the foreign policy too for that matter, LOL). Hmmm, maybe there is something in the right-wing-nuttery about a Clinton-backed Pence coup.

1 Like

our customers, who are the citizens

Customers? The hell you say. We are your employers, shmuck.

OT: How many Orthodox Jews do you know who seldom cover their heads? It would seem this POS picks and chooses at his convenience.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available