Discussion: Kudlow: Republicans Are 'Wusses' For Keeping Some O'Care Taxes In Place

Recovering cocaine junkie Larry Kudlow thinks the wealthy and the super-wealthy should not have to pay taxes period. All of us suckers…oops…I mean ‘subjects’ should thankful for all the jobs these miscreants created to allow us to be employed.

2 Likes

There are people in America who watch/watched (not sure if Kudlow is still on air) Kudlow and lost money because of his advice. He was wrong almost 100% of the time.

1 Like

“How is it possible after all these years of studying the capital-gains tax? How is it possible that they don’t know that [cutting] it promotes growth?”

Interesting how we continued to see record stock market highs with the current capital gains tax rate. Also, cutting it more promotes instability because the tax creates an incentive for keeping money in a stock for long term growth.

Lowering the capital gains tax is the poster child for an short-lived one-time stimulus followed by longterm contraction. Which is why an idiot like Kudlow would be in favor of it.

But I’m fascinated by the “wuss” thing, because that betrays where the conservative “policy” mind really comes from. It’s not about doing things that are good for the country or even rationally constructed. It’s about doing things that display your machismo to other soi-disant conservatives.

1 Like

Maybe they can look at a picture of it.

Whoa. Even Mr. Get Off My Lawn! is calling you a pussy now!

“How is it possible after all these years of studying the capital-gains tax? How is it possible that they don’t know that [cutting] it promotes growth?”

Ah, no, it doesn’t.

I wonder what’s happening with Ben Stein’s money.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available