Discussion: Kobach's Website Still Touts Voter Law Struck Down By Judge Monday

Feature, not bug…

1 Like

Lock him up!

1 Like

Accountability is a bitch…

FYI readers - the reporters from TPM are responsive to tips… I messaged Ms Sneed with this last night:

5 Likes

The webmaster can’t visit the site without two weeks notice.

3 Likes

Honest question, Does he have a chance to become Governor of Kansas?

1 Like

Like ALL miscreant Republicans, Kobach thinks his own personal beliefs ARE the LAW! He will stop at nothing to subvert actual law, and continue his illegalities until the very day he himself is arrested. I hope that day is soon.

1 Like

Has an R next to his name, it’s Kansas, so…

1 Like

Q: How is this guy still allowed to walk the streets when he constantly defies court orders?

A: White guy.

1 Like

How can we get the judge to send some U.S. Marshals to Kobach’s house at 6am tomorrow and batter down the door and charge him with contempt?

It’s been nearly a week for him to get over the loss of his life’s work.

I can give the judge directions to Tornillo, TX.

“Fly to El Paso, drive down 40min S on I-10 through some of the most desolate nothing you have ever seen.”

Easy Peasy trip. I think Kobach would fit right in.

1 Like

I hope someone sends the link to this article to the judge…she will likely have something to say about this. Kobach and company are totally incompetent, but also trying to do everything they can to throw a wrench into the works that allow brown and non-Republican people to vote. It’s despicable, and the judge nailed him for it. Now, we just need to keep going and nail anyone trying to do the same thing.

3 Likes

These idiots have absolutely no respect if a court reaches a verdict contrary to what they want. It’s part if their dangerous undermining of our government that will take a long time that to fix, if fixing can be done.
Courts rely on the trust and confidence of the public to function. Trump et al go beyond the usual extremes: they don’t simply trash opinions they don’t like, they openly disobey them. I hope the judge imposes huge sanctions for contempt.

Can we just add A: White Asshole guy.

Not trying to go All Lives Matter, but second biggest distinguishing feature is that he is an Asshole.

1 Like

I’m thinking more remedial lawyering courses are in Kobach’s future.

Problem was his early formal education was in Kansas schools.

After that, he fell under the spell of a white supremacist at Harvard (that should drive some folks off the edge)

Qualifies as a true elite, country boy dumbass.

All Hat, No Cattle.

A fantastic book about movement conservative madness is WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH KANSAS by Thomas Frank. Outstanding.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available