Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

Must be. Or maybe the Federal judges in California are just less worried about being reversed on sanctions than they are in some other places. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Lordy, I saw this image this morning on IG, and once was enough. Ewwww…

4 Likes

Oh gee, a fraud investigating fraud. How perfectly Trumpian.

7 Likes

What?

1 Like

In other words the judge says that Kobach is a liar and a cheat. Sounds about right.

11 Likes

God… :confounded:

1 Like

…or Satan?

2 Likes

It’s Chuck Berry’s Universe; we just live in it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Why oh why would you do that. Man o man can you imagine when he farts

4 Likes

I apple-ogize in advance, chammy

16 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Elaine Benes: “Difficult patient.”

Kris Kobach: “Lying sack of shit.”

1 Like

Skid marks are such a good look especially on the golf course. :joy:

4 Likes

One more reason not to wear white after Labor Day.

10 Likes

Koback made “patently misleading representations” to the court? Now I understand why President Trump appointed him to run his vote suppression commission. He is eminently qualified.

11 Likes

Which of course means, he’ll be Governor of Kansas in short order. He’s like the Bill Kristol of politics. Always wrong and always getting promoted/rewarded for it.

8 Likes

Is it wrong that I’m smiling? Kobach is at the top of the list of despicable GOPers (and that list is long)

3 Likes
The Republican state official tapped by President Trump to lead his sketchy voter fraud commission was sanctioned by a federal judge Friday for his “deceptive conduct and lack of candor” in a voting rights case brought against him.

Brava, Tierney.

23 Likes

But what about all the GOP voter fraud?

Heck, i nearly forgot to give her a “like” up top, my bad.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available