Discussion: Kelly 'Stunned' That Dem Rep. Criticized Trump's Call To Soldier's Widow

See Rachel’s show for this Thursday night. Pick A or B as reasons for refusing to take travellers from Chad which has been effectively fighting ISIS. (They withdrew their soldiers after the travel ban and before the deaths.).

A. Chad levied a large fine on Exxon.

B. Chad failed to comply with paperwork demands.

3 Likes

Lawrence O’Donnell completely skewered Kelly tonight

4 Likes

An Officer , Gentleman and Patriot - serves his nation and fellow citizens above all else …
It is an ugly test when one is forced to chose whether to carrying water for the Commander in Chief at the expense of the good name of of a Gold Star widow … but what has always made America Great was the commitment to meet tests like this with integrity and dignity
Kelly has FAILED the test… he has no integrity

4 Likes

Kelly ‘Stunned’

Oh to Buddha that you were.

2 Likes

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted" is what he says every morning he shows up to work.

2 Likes

General Asshat just cemented his legacy today. I’ll bet it’s not quite what he thinks.
His “stunning” and disgusting comment about “empty barrel” will define his life and career.
The stunned General Asshat who used to think women were sacred and who just made that statement and who supports thie President who thinks nothing is sacred.

Captain Crunch just diminished this nation a bit more with his psychotic tirade against the Congresswoman who was elected. And the moocow in the white house presser who has to stop wearing smoky eyes during the day is an embarassment to this nation as well.

2 Likes

Ugh. My friend’s nephew wants to be a cop, and I guess because he couldn’t stick around for two years of college (I think I read that somewhere), he’s joined the army and is going to be sent to Kuwait. Every time I think about it, I get so worried. But, hey, $8,000 for signing up. That’s not bribery to an inner-city kid? Ugh. It truly makes me sick.

4 Likes

Not kittens, puppies: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/cia-lulu-bomb-dog.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

1 Like

My sister and my brother are both police officers and they are both good people (and Democrats).

2 Likes

Recruiters know exactly what they’re doing.

1 Like

Eisenhower would take one look at Kelly, listen to 5 minutes of his blathering arrogant BS and then instantly announce to the press that " Kelly is such a loyal American and dedicated to serving the nation that it is a certainty that Kelly will honor this president’s request that he immediately become the ambassador to Paraguay. This president is sure that General Kelly will not disappoint"

translation: General Kelly - don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

2 Likes

The “ugh” had to do with having to join the military in order to become a police officer. I’m afraid he’s going to be killed before he can ever do that.

1 Like

Oh. I get it now.

That would apply to everything he listed: women, religion, and Gold Star families. All of which Drump has defiled.

3 Likes

:clap: :clap:
MUST SEE TV ON MSNBC: Lawrence O’Donnell utilizing the word “stunning”, in a mega-takedown of General Kelly was awesome, beautiful and the perfect antidote to that General’s earlier, shameful performance…

For a Bostonian, steeped in racial desecration language and culture of the 50’s&60’s, Lawrence revealed the wretched history of Kelly’s neighborhood/background.

8 Likes

You spend years building a reputation only to see it destroyed by one stupid action.

1 Like

Kelly’s son’s wife was next of kin.

2 Likes

Gotta be honest with you. I totally get that Kelly is “stunned” by this whole thing. A whole fucking lot of people are stunned by this whole thing. It is stunning that your boy is so absolutely devoid of a soul, be so completely and utterly unfit for his role, that he pisses in the face of Gold Star widows.

Fuck me.

6 Likes

[quote=“losamigos, post:360, topic:63983”]
I am stunned! that Kelley “listened in” on the speakerphone in the Oval Office.The man has no shame.
[/quote] :clap: :clap:
Here!Hear!

2 Likes

I get the feeling that those calls and letters had not been done because Kelly was afraid that Trump was going to fuck up, so he told him “Obama didn’t call either you don’t have to do it”.

So when Trump was confronted, he said that he always called unlike Obama. After saying that, he was forced to call, and having the delicacy of a rhinoceros in a crystal shop, he fucked up big time. And now he is mad a Kelly and ordered him to go on camera and clean up. Kelly had to burn his Gold Star Family card, which would have been handy later when the indictments for corruption in the Trump administration start flying.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available