Discussion: Kelly Checks Expectations: No Border Wall At Some Points, ‘See-Through' At Others (VIDEO)

Lets call it a Biological wall, in certain parts of mexico they use rows of agaves as fence, has the advantage that every 10 years you can harvest them to make tequila.

5 Likes

I want to know who dare flag the First Nipple.

2 Likes

Me. I don’t come here to see naked, photoshopped pics of Melania. But I am one. Apparently there are more.

EDIT: Those pics tend to come from a subreddit where you can submit pictures of women and guys will play with their photoshopping abilities to ‘reveal’ their chests. I accidentally stumbled upon the sub one day. It’s a nightmare.

2 Likes

Not shopped, but I see your point. Still recovering from an entire election season dealing with PP’s tiny painted member.

2 Likes

I don’t need the “fake media” to tell me that you’ve change your position on the wall. You and your Homeland Security secretary are doing a great job of that, all on your own.

I actually read somewhere that one of the administration’s fools (doesn’t narrow it down much as to the individual) proposed putting a landscaped walkway on parts of the wall. Folks could just walk over the border - no need for tunneling at all!

Well then I withdraw my objection to it if it’s not shopped. I know there is one of her floating around in a white dress that’s shopped.

I just don’t want those jerks on Reddit that do this to people to get any more exposure. Men take pictures of random women, their friends, etc., and submit them for this ‘service’. It’s terrible.

3 Likes

If Pruitt sees that it’s all over. They’ll throw up an oil well.

1 Like

I’m going to make the fucking prudes work for this one.

1 Like

Not a prude, but I did flag it. There is a subreddit on Reddit that takes pictures of women and scrubs the pics so people can ‘see’ their breasts. Men submit pictures of friends, random women, etc. for this ‘service’. They have done this to her pics before and I assumed it was another. I did not know this particular photo was not photoshopped. I would withdraw my flag, but it won’t let me.

1 Like

The picture was taken at a Fashion Week gala in NYC. The photo is from Women’s Wear Daily

I should have asked first.

good.

1 Like

No problem Considering how many nudes she posed for, we should assume that nothing showing her in her birthday suit is Photoshopped
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

A couple of those that I’ve seen, more commonly, one in a white dress, are of her standing next to her kid.

How I found it was I was chatting with someone randomly on Reddit about politics and I thought I knew him. I clicked on his history and there were all these submissions of friends, neighbors, work colleagues and random girls he photographed that he submitted to this subreddit. I had no idea something like that could exist. It’s a busy subreddit…

2 Likes

I had no idea such a “service” existed, either.

2 Likes

I like Reddit, it’s a great community sometimes, but its bowels are a foul place.

1 Like

I only venture in for geeky tech stuff that can’t be found elsewhere but I agree, It’s nasty under the stage.

2 Likes

haha, forgot about this one. It’s still funny.

Until I saw this Border Wall meme, my favorite IKEA meme was always:

Imgur

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available