Discussion: Kelly Checks Expectations: No Border Wall At Some Points, ‘See-Through' At Others (VIDEO)

@austin_dave @antisachetdethe

The true artisan does not rely on the brute force of a hammer, but “If you cut it three times and it’s still too short then start over.”

9 Likes

Love the Post’s reaction to that man’s interviews today

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.8f574812c9ae&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

10 Likes

“There are other places where a see-through wall, say a large bollard, if you will, fence, makes a lot of sense,” he said.

I’ve said before, I think glass block makes a good functional and aesthetic choice. It lets in light and gives the impression that the room is bigger. Plus, it’s attractive.

10 Likes

Surely Kelly will soon acknowledge there will be no wall at all?

2 Likes

They also say, “If your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.”

2 Likes

I bet there’s gonna be a whole lot of “no-see-um” wall, as it won’t be built…

1 Like

It’s a wall AND a floor-topping!

2 Likes

They’ll still tunnel underneath to bring the drugs in…

This comment from Kelly has caused IKEA stock to plummet on the Stockholm Exchange.

15 Likes

Those no-see-um walls can work too, though.

9 Likes

Hands are too big for El-Huffy to pull it off.

1 Like

Paint that mime orange, and you’ve got Donnie… Where’s my wall?

2 Likes

Wait, you’ve given me an idea—let’s just paint a wall! It would totally fool everyone!

10 Likes

I don;t care if there is a Latte stand, I am not going to pay for it

1 Like

Perhaps while Kelly is considering that see-through wall, he could consider using this non-see-through device.

1 Like

2 of Drumpf’s favorite things: Gilt and Mirrors.

2 Likes

According to what I read last night on Rawstory, there ain’t going to be any wall or fence. The GOP Congress thinks it’s stupid and they aren’t going to give him the funds.

4 Likes

Oh and what a well-behaved group—I know I wasn’t the only person to think of see-through clothing when I read the headline but nobody was tempted to post anything of the sort. Golf clap for everyone! Very civilized.

1 Like

What an insult! (And for the prudes, this is a public photo. - No need to frikkin flag it)

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/c/ace72b6ae9c38e6228eba2bae2156917230d8777.jpg

4 Likes

Always has to be one troublemaker! :smile:

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available