Discussion: Kelly Checks Expectations: No Border Wall At Some Points, ‘See-Through' At Others (VIDEO)

With some chairs at the pass-through, you can have a handy breakfast bar.

20 Likes

… Walk-Through And Drive-Through At Most

10 Likes

Someone in the Border Patrol union must’ve complained that a solid wall would make most of them obsolete.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone in Trumpland is going to cut border guard staffing just because there is a wall.

Now are the gaps where Whiny is going to post kill-crazy members of the militia with their assault rifles?

Legos, we’re going to build it with legos.

4 Likes

So here’s the plan. We put in one of those underground electric fences, then we make every Mexican and Central American wear shock collars. That they have to pay for.

Asses.

11 Likes

That’s brilliant. I can’t understand why someone hasn’t suggested this yet at the Cabinet level. Seriously, I’m shocked.

3 Likes

Considering the level of competence and attention to detail in this administration, more like…

15 Likes

This cracked me up. LOL.

2 Likes

Perhaps not but each agent’s salary could be another course at dinner for a wealthy donor or two, so…

1 Like

And some might even choose to fly over it…
Has there ever been a bigger collection of lying sycophants in the history of the world

“Pretty close to perfect”: Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs grade President Trump’s first 100 days

9 Likes

I like that the only visible tool is a hammer. As they say, “If you can’t fix it with your hammer, you need a bigger hammer.”

7 Likes

My favorite: “If you can’t fix it with a hammer or duct tape, the problem is electrical.”

9 Likes

$10, $30, $40 billion. Who knows? What’s that in cost plus grift?

$40 billion = $124 per person. Wait, what? No no no, they’ll just used deficit spending the way Republicans love to do…when they are in office.

2 Likes

Well, if I can’t fix the problem with J.B Weld, it’s psychiatric.

5 Likes

No Border Wall At Some Points, ‘See-Through’ At Others

Umm… isn’t that EXACTLY what we have now? YUGE WIN! PROMISE DELIVERED!!!

3 Likes

The “fence” show in the article? Not so effective after all.

4 Likes

Well, then use my favorite stand-by

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available