Discussion: Kavanaugh Accuser Comes Forward: 'I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me'

Christine Blasey Ford attended the Horton-Arms School, a private high school in Bethesda, Maryland, which makes is plausible that she and Brett Kavanaugh attended the same party at least once. Her high school and Kavanaugh’s high school are only six miles apart.

7 Likes

Again He went to an all boys school, No girls were there**

4 Likes

More or less exactly what I said to old Joe ‘DINO’ Manchin when I sat behind him on a flight a few months ago…Uploading…

6 Likes

Reports now that Prof. Ford passed a lie detector test re her allegations.

8 Likes

Not. Gunna. Happen.

1 Like

I attended an all-girls Catholic high school many years ago. My family was poor, but somehow my mother scraped together the tuition. I knew a few Catholic boys prep school types, but I was not part of their social crowd. Some, not all, were privileged, entitled pricks. I expect incidents such as Ford describes were more common than we know, even back in my ancient times.

For what it’s worth, probably nothing, Kavanaugh seemed creepy to me from the day he was introduced and stayed creepy throughout his testimony. His puffed up, sprayed-in-place hair was a turnoff for me. In appearance, he reminded me of a mega-rich, mega-church preacher.

8 Likes

Not reeeeallly.

1 Like

Of course he will.

11 Likes

Very very true!

5 Likes

Of course he will.
Trump - “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them, It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.”

6 Likes

Finding out when, how, and by whom those 65 women were approached, should answer the question of how long Republicans knew about this. It shouldn’t be hard to find out, either.

14 Likes

You mean they will finally realize the importance of voting. About time. The rest of us have been doing it for years.

4 Likes

Ford’s a psychologist and college professor, but she’d still a woman, and incidents like this leave a mark. Also, just because she works in an academic environment doesn’t necessarily mean she will be protected at her workplace.

6 Likes

The problem is many of them were suffering third degree “Berns”.

8 Likes

Sens. Collins and Murkowski…

8 Likes

Or the candidates were boooooring.

I hope they love all this “excitement.”

Get off your phones and pay attention!

3 Likes

And in their defense they accuse me and all other men of having done the same. How base can these GOP men be?

2 Likes

I will never forgive Joe Biden for the Thomas hearings. Like Ms.Feinstein he was more concerned with how his fellow Senators would view him than the truth.

1 Like

Let’s leave it to the 80 year-old male senators from Bumfuck America to determine whether the accuser has credibility.

5 Likes

She is guilty of not trusting her fellow committee members.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available