Discussion: Jordan Doubles Down That Abuse Reports Are Attacks From Left: I Find It ‘Suspect’

3 Likes

No suspect. No suspect. You’re the suspect.

Soon to be the defendant. Innocent until proven guilty, which will happen next.

21 Likes

As if Wrestlers couldn’t TAKE care OF themselves around a PEDO. Would Jake the SNAKE aLLOW some MAN to grab HIS SCROTE? ROWDY RODDY PIPER? JESSE the body? GeORGE THE aNIMAL would BITE his hand OFF.

22 Likes

Breaking: Jordan doubles down on his aggressive, ignorant miscreancy!

9 Likes

Gorgeous George?

6 Likes

That’s right, you pedophillic piece of shit, the left is coming for you…everyone to the left of frothing at the mouth insanity!

6 Likes

Crazy how well funded, organized, and sinister this “left” is. They should totally try winning some elections.

36 Likes

"I also think it has something to do with the fact that I think President Trump is doing a great job and we’re trying to support and help him make America great again,” he continued.

The the extent that position provides evidence that you are an incompetent, corrupt, lying imbecile with no grasp on reality, engaging in obstruction and a cover-up, then yes, pal, you have a point.

7 Likes

I guess I would like to think the reason you see the left coming after me and lies being told is because we’re being effective in doing what we told the American people we’re doing

totally screwing them over.

I would like to picture you in a headlock at your desk until you cry “uncle.”

5 Likes

These cases come out in clusters. Knowing others are believed creates courage to speak out.

13 Likes

Pictured: a man that should be talking about this subject only to his god damned lawyer.

9 Likes

He meant he didn’t not never see nothing and wouldn’t never have not reported nothing. See?

17 Likes

A vast left-wing conspiracy choreographed by men who wear tight little outfits and put each other in scissor holds for fun.

9 Likes

…Attacks From Left: I Find It ‘Suspect’

I hear that a reach-around can come from the right too Jim…

11 Likes

Yet you didn’t suspect anything whilst 2,000 boys were molested?

5 Likes

Of course Jim Jordan is going to blame everyone but himself, he’s learning from Trump on how to lie his way out of trouble. But that only goes so far and for so long before it comes back and hit you like a brick. Jim Jordan either needs to resign, or not run for reelection.

15 Likes

It is awesome how prescient and persuasive the Left is: Either we infiltrated the OSU wrestling team decades ago or we persuaded some known Trump voters to tell base lies about Jordan hearing about abuse and doing nothing.

Pro tip for Jordan: Sometimes your past catches up with you. Get real!

14 Likes

Let me see if I understand this correctly: The left is against pedophilia, the right is not?

17 Likes

Dear God Man the lawyers questioning you are working for your former employer OSU. So are you now admitting that you willing worked for a leftist organization?

5 Likes

Nah. He needs to barely squeak by any primary opponent and get taken out in the general by a centrist Democrat.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available