Discussion: John Sununu: Obama Is 'Inciting' Birther Conspiracies With Upcoming Kenya Trip

Discussion for article #234832

So, once again, we find it’s Obama’s fault Republicans are stupid and crazy. Thanks, Obama!

Just as, as Lindsey informed us a few days ago, its Al Gore’s fault stupid, crazy people are climate change deniers.

52 Likes

“Once upon a time, a monster made all the children in the village afraid”

“Daddy, what’s a ‘monster’ ?”

“Let me show you…”

1 Like

My oh my… how he has become a vile old man.

10 Likes

The President obviously likes Schadenfreude as much as the rest of us.

5 Likes

Obama should troll the shit out of birthers by saying “Ahhh, good to be finally home.” when he gets off Air Force one in Kenya.

34 Likes

20 Likes

“I think his trip back to Kenya is going to create a lot of chatter and commentary amongst some of the hard right, who still don’t see him as having been born in the U.S.," Sununu said on the show “America’s Newsroom.”

I’d say Sununu is right. Obama’s chances of winning a third term just went out the window.

40 Likes

I can’t wait until Sununu hears about Obama’s planned trip to an Indonesian Madrassa.

21 Likes

I think Sununu was born a vile old man.

15 Likes

In related news, the planet Earth incites Flat-Earthers by continuing to be not-flat.

15 Likes

Sununu’s never really gotten over O’Brien making a fool out of him three years ago.

10 Likes

This is textbook concern trolling.

8 Likes

Soledad schooled Sununu there…And don’t forget this from Charles Blow (edit)- Sununu’s REAL scandals vs. Obama’s fake birther bullshit one:

5 Likes

Don’t you just love that “Global Red Alert” in the chyron?

3 Likes

He should also do a photo op in Kenyan ceremonial dress while accepting an honorary birth certificate.

16 Likes

There is some truth to this. Obama is trolling the GOP. Good for him.

9 Likes

A man, or a muffin? (Very stale.)

I pray Scalia will drop dead of a heart attack, and Obama nominate Rev Wright. Just to infuriate Republicans.

5 Likes

They can’t help themselves so Obama must save them from their own stupidity, racism and bigotry towards him? Did I read this right?*

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available