Discussion: John Lewis To Skip Museum Opening Due To Trump's Attendance Being An 'Insult'

Additionally you could have “What do you have to lose” T-shirts and picture post cards of Fred Trump arrested at a Klan rally.

We know which one is the coward, and it ain’t Lewis.

We know you are confused.

Not at all. Keep it up, troll.

Trollhunting - the last refuge of a lost argument.

Hahaha. You can’t win an argument by stating your opinion, then not backing it up with any facts. John Lewis isn’t a coward. His actions (like getting his skull broken) demonstrate that. Trump shows his cowardice on a daily basis, standing down to Putin (most recently in Vietnam), bitching about “fake news” when he doesn’t like the content of a story that is in any way critical of fragile ego-bearing person, limiting his experience world by hiding at his golf courses, or lying his way out of serving his country (again, in Vietnam). Name one brave thing Trump has ever done?

John Lewis is a coward for not confronting Trump.
It’s real easy to explain. It’s real easy to understand. It has nothing to do with Trump’s character. It has to do with old man Lewis becoming a coward.

Quit living in the past.

By not appearing alongside him, he is confronting Trump, in the only language Trump understands. And don’t tell me it isn’t about Trump’s character since you’re the person claiming that one is brave while the other is not. John Lewis isn’t a coward.

Up is down, and east is west. I see where you are going and I don’t want to go there.

Huh, east is west is actually what you’re arguing is happening, when it is not. And of course you don’t want to “go there,” because you don’t have any valid points to make.

I don’t want to go to your Crazytown where old cowards are labeled heroes.

John Lewis is cowardly old man for hiding from Donlad Trump.

He’s not hiding. He’s out there in plain sight. No one needs to legitimize Trump by appearing in the same room as him.

The only thing “legitimized” is the cowardice of John Lewis.

Oh, you’re still here?

Someone has to clean up after your fellating the memory of Brave John Lewis.

You mention fellatio as if it’s an insult.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available