Discussion: Joe The Plumber: 'Guns Are Mostly For Hunting Down Politicians'

Keep talking, shithead.

1 Like

When they were handing out brains, Samuel thought they said ā€œtrainsā€, and asked to be given the cabooseā€¦(apologies for indulging a memory of my nutty Arkie Uncleā€¦RIP.)

3 Likes

This man is a fool! Nothing to see here, move along.

1 Like

2 Likes

Does Joe know he is quoting Mao?
" Power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

7 Likes

ā€œAs far as me being nice, cordial, respectful ā€“ donā€™t hurt peopleā€™s feelingsā€¦ bla bla? We tried that and look where it got us?ā€

Well it got YOU exactly 23% of the vote in the 2012 election for the Ohio 9th. Remember that, Joe? You lost by 50 percentage points.

FIFTY POINTS! And you were the Republican nominee!

Holy shit. Kaptur kicked your ass SO hard that BOTH her feet still hurt the next day.

11 Likes

Samuel, reached at Storage B for comment, stated:

ā€œIā€™ll set the building GOP brand on fireā€¦ā€

3 Likes

You know what they say; give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves. If he keeps making statements like this he will become a pirahha even among Republicans. He sounds like he is enough unhinged that he might be the guy behind the firearm that kills a lot of people. Arrest him before he hurts someone.

2 Likes

Palin does but I am not so sure about Joe. After all Palin was the pin up for the aging haters on the right, Joe, not so much.

TPM (and other media outlets):
Quit granting assholes like this celebrity status, and documenting the diarrhea that spews from their mouths.

2 Likes

Freaking demagogue. No need to discuss things with a person who has less clue about freedom than those he demonizes. Nothing to see here, move along.

Look, the guy has to use a pseudonym to stay popular.

ā€œā€¦Guns are mostly for hunting down politiciansā€¦ā€

Seditionists are just politicians who canā€™t get elected.

1 Like

Ahhh the legacy of John McCain continuesā€¦

1 Like

Has anyone stupider every attracted this much attention?

I am really sick to death of stupid people and the drivel they write. Does olā€™ Joe actually ā€˜thinkā€™ that people give a sht about his opinions?

As far as me being nice, cordial, respectful ā€“ donā€™t hurt peopleā€™s feelingsā€¦ bla bla? We tried that and look where it got us?

Canā€™t argue with that. He is the personification of ā€œNowhere.ā€

1 Like

Sadly, yes. There is a text-book example out near Bunkerville, Nevada.

2 Likes

Of all the dimwitted Right Wingnuttery leaking anal polyps, ā€œJoe the NOT-Plumberā€ has got to be among the most easily dismissed as a jabbering imbecile.

Wow, that was great. Now that I am all fired up, I think Iā€™ll go back to watching the Kardashians do something important and interesting, like breathe.

2 Likes

Um, ā€œJoeā€? Remember that whole ā€œ15 minutes of fameā€ thing? Well, yours were up well over five years ago, and nobody gives a flying got-downā€™ what dribbles out of your smegma-encrusted piehole.

Feel free to FOAD, you heartless a-hole, because you will not be missed. At all.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available