Discussion: Joe The Plumber: 'Guns Are Mostly For Hunting Down Politicians'

Personally, I’m all for hanging that statement around the neck of every like-minded member of the GOTP. Ask them specifically, on camera, “Does Mr. Martinez’ dead son trump Joe the Plumber’s Constitutional rights?”

5 Likes

So telling of the conservative movement…

Exactly my point!

Would that Joe would go back to a respectable profession, such as plumbing. Punditizing is not his forté.

Remember, he got screwed by background checks. He at least has that cross to bear.

1 Like

‘Hunting politicians’

Gimme a break. The only thing THIS guy’s ever hunted has been the TV remote.

1 Like

Too bad that more gun-diddlers and ammo-nuzzlers like “Joe” can’t be just a tad more literal when shooting their mouths off.

Totally agree with Joe the Plumber, guns are for hunting politicians, . . . especially since he ran for Congress and is therefore a politician. Is it open season yet, LOL.

1 Like

Joe the Bald is probably one of those guys who thinks just because he can hit a stationary piece of paper that doesn’t shoot back, he’s one mean hombre.

The man, and I use the term in the most charitable way, doesn’t have the mental capacity to either respectful or thoughtful.

I disagree with notJoe the notPlumber to the extent that I don’t honestly think that guns are for hunting down politicians.

But it’s probably a truism at this point that we’re not going to get gun control in this country until the billionaire conservatives who fund the Republican Party are the ones getting shot.

3 Likes

He’s all asscrack, no plumber.

2 Likes

He was smart enough, barely, to not mention Obama’s name or any other sitting pol’s name or he would have had some visitors.

5 Likes

Sarah Palin must love that “Joe” is around, since he manages the difficult feat of making her sound like a Mensa member.

Since he brought up Hitler and going after politicians, I guess he has in mind another Night of the Long Knives, where dozens of political opponents were taken out by the Nazis? It’s fascinating to hear what this Constitution lover has planned.

2 Likes

“As far as me being nice, cordial, respectful – don’t hurt people’s feelings… bla bla? We tried that and look where it got us?”

What are these MORONS like Joe the Fapper and Ted Nugent whining about when they say “look where it got us?”? Do they live in North Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia or Russia?

‘Oh I have to pay taxes and I have to stop at stop signs and some liberal is talking about restricting my access to lethal weapons and wants me to register my firearms. I’m so oppressed.’

Go fuck yourself Joe the Moron. Go live in Iran for a while and then tell me how bad it has gotten in 'merica.

7 Likes

Every time this poor man tries to use some form of logic and opens his mouth to expose his ignorance, the world’s IQ rating drops a point.

Poor Joe left one of his more primary reasons for gun ownership … “It’s the only way I can get a woman to look at me.”

“Guns are mostly for hunting down politicians who would actively seek to take your freedoms and liberty away from you,”

I think the Secret Service should interview this fellah. After all, this comment by Mr Wurzelbacher sounds a lot like a …threat.

4 Likes

Do you remember Tito the Builder that Plain referred to at one pep rally? He knew enough to disappear after the election. However “Barack the Wealth Distributor” as she referred to him that same day remains.

If he keeps using Axe spray there will be nothing left for a woman.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available