Discussion: Jeb: I 'Hated' Being The GOP's Front Runner

Unlike tRump of course, who is never an embarrassment to his family I suppose. Hah.

3 Likes

Well, where do I sign up to campaign for him? If I feel like passing out a bumper sticker, I might. I like the totally laid-back, barely a pulse reading. Itā€™s what I look for in a potential president.

8 Likes

Jeb and Chump both if you think about it.
Yet one drops like heā€™s hugging an ACME Anvil.

jw1

1 Like

He was the frontrunner based upon the belief that following George the Secondā€™s script - Hoovering up all the conventional major donor money in advance of everyone else - he would shut out the field.

Unfortunately for JEB(!), that was the last century strategy. With Super-Pacs now owned and funded by formerly-in-the-background-only Billionaires, the equation has changed.

In additon to the Iraq Legacy, and the resistance of many to dynasty-candidacies, he can blame Citizensā€™ United.

7 Likes

Trumpā€™s classnesses is truly unbelievable.

3 Likes

Bush said it doesnā€™t bother him that there are high expectations for him and ā€œfeels goodā€ where the campaign is now.

Then I guess heā€™ll be absolutely ecstatic after he gets his ass kicked in every primary.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before, he really thought the nomination was going to be handed to him. The hell with working for it, thatā€™s for the little people!

3 Likes

This is a little like Pee Wee saying he ā€œhatedā€ being in control of his bike:

4 Likes

Shush, nowā€¦itā€™s his nap time.

1 Like

Jeb!, you canā€™t even tell a plausible lie well. Work on that some before trying to palm off a completely implausible one.

2 Likes

A hungry fox noticed a juicy bunch of grapes growing high on a grapevine. Drooling, he jumped to reach them, but try as he might, he could not obtain the tasty prize.

Disappointed by his failure, he muttered, ā€œOh, they were probably sour anyway.ā€

7 Likes

John Bush the Acronym ĀæJeb? and the Stuff Happens Pro-Gun Massacre candidate is running even with Chrispy Chrispie in the polls. I think Jeb would be happier if he was running even with Lindsay Graham and George Pataki.

2 Likes

[Jeb: I ā€˜Hatedā€™ Being The GOPā€™s Front Runner]

Reverse psychology only works in certain situations.

This ainā€™t one of 'em :confused:

6 Likes

Hapless or fecklessā€¦you decide.

6 Likes

ā€œEmbarrassmentā€

--Donald Trump--
1 Like

I would not underestimate the greed, money and power of the Bush family. It is too early to count John the Acronym ĀæJeb? out. Rupert Murdoch, other corporate kleptocrats, the al as-Shaik and al Waleed bin Talal and other Saudi families could easily bail Jeb out. Indeed al Waleed bin Talal is already attacking Trump at Johnā€™s behest.

If all else fails, Scalia, Thomas, Roberts and the RATS on the Supreme Court could step in as they did for his brother George the Dumb Torturer.

2 Likes

The man is certifiably insane. Off his rocker. Nuts!

If being at the bottom of the barrel is when er he is most comfortable, I think heā€™s going to be very comfy for a long time. Seriously, this would be great in an ad for anyone who would ever run against him:

DO YOU WANT A LEADER WHO IS HAPPY TO BE A LOSER?

3 Likes

Prudent strategery, Jeb!

2 Likes

Prince Alaweed only attacked Trump because he basically came after him as a Muslim personally; otherwise he mostly stays out of the spotlight (and itā€™s not like heā€™s going to be an effective public advocate for Bush!). As has been amply demonstrated already, all the money in the world canā€™t buy Jeb votes, and vote-scheming like W engaged in only works in close elections.

1 Like

When you put lipstick on a pig, itā€™s best not to be back in the dust where it get all sticky. Starts to taste a little like crow, a little like humble pie, and a whole lot like a shit sandwich.

4 Likes