Discussion: Jeb Bush: Donald Trump Is 'A Distraction In And Of Himself'

It only took JEB! two months to react…

3 Likes

Trump: Guy married to a rapist would never understand success. I am winning. Big Time.

1 Like

Wow, this from the GOP candidate with the biggest war chest and wasted every last cent! Jeb you need a hobby, since big brother has painting, you should take up playing the world’s smallest violin.

3 Likes

In the bushes writing his memoir, Postcards from the Hedge.

5 Likes

Jeb, thanks for stating a self-evident fact. Now you can go home…

1 Like

Jeb -pause- “Please Clap”.

Thought that might ring a bell. And I just liked relieving that mortifying moment in the campaign anal.

2 Likes

I appreciate !JEB! being honest and up front about this, but unless he says, EVERY TIME, that this is a direct result of the route the GOP has taken over the last decades, he’s not being honest with the public.

1 Like

I thought this was what Jeb! looks like currently since he’s gone off his all meat paleo diet post election and regained whatever he’d lost. But no. It’s the critter who interviewed him. Yes, it’s a fat slur. Sue me.

2 Likes

It takes Iguanas a long time in the sun to get roused into activity…

2 Likes

All you need to know is JEB’s 3 AM phone call came with the Dirty Dossier he had before anybody but didn’t have the Poppy and Dubya-esque raw Bush nerve to use…

3 Likes

Admit it, Jeb. Mummsy always liked George better.

1 Like

Jeb doesn’t seem to understand that lying to people is the very heart of Donald Trump’s persona. It is not a distraction, because it is precisely what he wants, likes and needs to do. He doesn’t adjust his behavior to adhere to the facts; he adjusts the facts to adhere to his behavior. That has always been, and will always be, his way.

1 Like

Where he should have stayed, out of sight and hearing.

2 Likes

Exactly. The fact is that they love all of his crazy ass policies and all the hard right bullshit that he’s doing. Jeb Bush is no moderate, he just talked like one on the campaign trail.

They love everything Trump is doing, just not his clown car side show.

3 Likes

Keep it coming, Jeb. Nothing unsettles the gaudy arriviste from Queens more than barely disguised condescension from his social superiors!

Never having seen Jeb in a codpiece I have a difficult time taking him seriously.

1 Like

Holy f’ing shit, I firmly believe that much of our weight is genetic, but that dude needs to seriously do something about his weight!

Wow Bush accuses Donald of lying! His mom must have let him hold his pair for a while before the interview.

“saying things that aren’t true, that are distractions from the task at hand, which is destroying government, public education, and our regulatory structure, and most importantly, reducing taxes on the wealthy to zero."

One of the more pathetic sights in the 2016 primary season was seeing Trump chew JEB up and spit him out with nary a response. It was one of the clearest examples of personal dominance politics I’ve ever seen.

You typed the words right off-a my keyboard! A hundred times YES!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available