Discussion: Jeb Bush: Donald Trump Is 'A Distraction In And Of Himself'

Where has he been ?

Maybe doing the RV trip with Boehner? They both look more rested and normal in recent photos.

2 Likes

Nobody cares –

7 Likes

You could have campaigned for Hillary, Monogram.

6 Likes

I am pretty sure Donald will deliver et kick…

3 Likes

Low energy attacks. Who cares.

6 Likes

Jeb’s comment claiming that the Cabinet appointments have been good disqualifies “The Smart One” from any credibility. His complaint about Little Donnie’s behaviour being a distraction demonstrates that he still fails to grasp the utter worthlessness of the current occupant of the White House.

7 Likes

Well, I could pretend to care for a modest recurring payment plus travel expenses.

2 Likes

Agreed.

And knowing the thin-skinned temperament of the President-Select, criticism should be welcomed from any quarter, IMHO - but especially when it comes from his own party.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Jeb. Trump’s problems are a “distraction” while Hillary’s “emails and stuff” disqualified her from the presidency. Thanks for reminding us what a mealy mouthed hypocrite you are.

7 Likes

Jeb who?

3 Likes

Thats because Jeb! is not praying hard enough. White Jesus is waiting for his prayers:

3 Likes

Wow, JEB! looks like he’s been on a two-month drunken spree…

Just like Donnie…

3 Likes

It only took JEB! two months to react…

3 Likes

Trump: Guy married to a rapist would never understand success. I am winning. Big Time.

1 Like

Wow, this from the GOP candidate with the biggest war chest and wasted every last cent! Jeb you need a hobby, since big brother has painting, you should take up playing the world’s smallest violin.

3 Likes

In the bushes writing his memoir, Postcards from the Hedge.

5 Likes

Jeb, thanks for stating a self-evident fact. Now you can go home…

1 Like

Jeb -pause- “Please Clap”.

Thought that might ring a bell. And I just liked relieving that mortifying moment in the campaign anal.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available