Discussion: Ivanka Trump Ordered To Testify In Dispute With Shoe Company

Stores from Mexico are crossing the border and taking all the business from American stores.

Trigger warning, please.

My eyes just melted like snowflakes in a CO2-warmed climate.

Have mercy.

1 Like

I loved how Tony Kushner’s Angels in America allowed Ethel Rosenberg to deliver that news to Cohn!

2 Likes

Are you implying that a car elevator and dressage horses can be off-putting to people who have to decide between paying the rent, the electricity or buying food for the week?

Yes me too. It was amazing.

1 Like

OMG, that article is hilarious, even if the logic is completely faulty. If the “real 'murkin cristains” are so askeered that the atheist will say negative things about the Ark Park, they should load up the minivan and head to KY to show people like me that it’s a yuge success!

Once again, Kentucky fell for a charlatan that promised them riches and gold and then delivered a steaming shit sandwich.

But you gotta love this comment:

"Noah’s diary : Day 39. Unicorn pie is fucking delicious!"

3 Likes

I think the guy who did all the Naked Tramp statues probably came really close with his rendition

1 Like

The questioning may be restricted to two hours, but the length of her answers can (should) be of any length needed to answer the questions. The same should be applied to questioning before Congress, answer lengths should not count against the questioner’s limited time.

The judge says Ivanka Trump must submit to questions posed during a deposition lasting no more than two hours, “given Ms. Trump’s competing professional obligations,” and occurring in Washington, if that’s Trump’s preference.

Trying to parse a Trump Family Crime Syndicate statement is impossible, unless you assume up-front that they are lying. Like father, like daughter.

However, you have to look at every statement carefully. It’s just possible one of them will slip up and accidentally tell the truth.

My guess is that the exquisitely talentless Ivanka is telling the truth about not being involved. She the designs because she is a spoiled, rich, entitled thief.

1 Like

OT: The Ozzies have their fun with Donald

Trump gift leaves Australian PM Turnbull bemused

That was my first impression of her shoes. Cheap shoddy knockoffs at designer prices. Trump’s business strategy, along with other forms of cheating and screwing people.

I’m really in love with the US judicial system these days. And its judges.

From another source----------with photos

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-ordered-deposed-suit-013427493.html

Blest be the scotch tape that binds------Trump’s tie

1 Like

She herself is a prime example of this. Remember who her dad is.

Yes, we do. All we have to do is breathe and “good people” faint trying to hide their children.

E-commerce is killing jobs. If anybody believes trumpp meant anything he said about creating jobs, I’d say they also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. He knows nothing of this sad state of affairs.

1 Like

Ivanka: Father, I just hate dealing with little people, don’t you? They can be so, so… tedious. Next thing you know they will be expecting us to pay taxes. Of all the nerve…

Wait a minute! She is too busy in her job as an adviser? If she had no in-depth part in her own shoe company… what could she possibly offer as an adviser? How not to be involved?

And . . . who names their daughter “Arabella”, in this day and age . . . ??

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available