Discussion: Ivanka Trump Condemns 'Neo-Nazis' After Clashes At White Nationalist Rally

I’ve had it. Why can’t anyone at the WH actually issue a formal statement? You know, one with opening sentences and actual paragraphs. This communication via tweets is totally inane, insufficient and insulting to Americans. We as a nation have fallen so low that we no longer demand a cogent thought or idea. Talk about low expectations for our leaders.

7 Likes

…as will the generation of people, still very much alive, whose fathers and uncles went and died to fight fascism and naziism for what? So that today’s millennials can turn it into a fashion statement, deliver it via email from a website and become a terrorist organization in our own homes?

To hell with them. We fight them in the most severe way. They do not have a voice, they do not have the freedom of their hate speech. They are not entitled to free association and THEY MUST BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS.

We have to take care of this problem while we still can.

3 Likes

Perfect.

1 Like

That’s so last administration.

1 Like

I did not, could not watch trump address this situation but official statement, speeches, Tweets - it doesn’t matter. It is all double-talk, dog whistle, base coddling BS. If this is an actual ‘sentence’ or thought from his speech last night, my word:

It’s been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time.

Ivanka… you do understand that these NAZIs want you, your children, and hubby to disappear from the face of the earth… don’t you?

1 Like

Oh, look, everyone! Someone pulled Chatty Cathy’s “empathy” string.
Ivankadonk, shouldn’t you be in front of your $6000 Viking stove baking a cake with a file in it for your husband?

1 Like

Work that alt-right hair, gurl! Shake that supremacist silicone!

2 Likes

1:2 There should be no place in society for racism, white supremacy and neo-nazis.

All Trump supporters are having a 30 second sad because their imaginary girlfriend just said something mildly mean about them.

1 Like

You know, I am not Jewish. But if I were a member of the congregation at the temple where Jared and Ivanka attend services - anyone still remember how they both made a big deal of not working after Friday to respect the “Shabbat”? - I would be livid at this tacit endorsement of racism and anti-Semitism by Trump and his minions, especially the silence of Jared Kushner and the lame-ass condemnation by his wife Ivanka.

1 Like

Look closely at what she did in her tweets. First one condemns racism, etc. Second one echoes her father’s tweet. And the numbering links them. What she’s really doing here is saying that what her dad said is good enough. It’s not and it matters a hell of a lot that it’s not.

1 Like

4 Likes

BYE Ivanka!!!

1 Like

I agree – spare us this phony bs. Who cares what *Daughter-in-Chief thinks or says –

1 Like

Who cares what Ivanka says?

2 Likes

I wonder if he pays his own legal fees.

And Ivanka, I would never do what you say. Why would I unite with a country full of nitwits?

Ms. Trump then announced her intention of monetizing the Charlottesville “controversy” by designing a line of luxury white linen robes for her father’s Nazi/KKK supporters. Part of the profits will be donated to white supremacist youths in need of anger management counseling.

“We must all come together as Russian-backed American fascists and insure the 1st and 2nd Amendment rights of David Duke’s devil’s disciples to run down any opposition protesters.”

We’ve got your number, sweetheart. Why were you meeting in Croatia with Putin’s girlfriend last fall? You documented the meeting on Facebook, you stupid Ms. Brains of the Trump organization.

1 Like

No. One. Cares.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available