Discussion: Ivanka Trump Condemns 'Neo-Nazis' After Clashes At White Nationalist Rally

Whatever, cupcake. Either tell your dad to do the same or shut up.

2 Likes

Maybe Trump will be cheered up by seeing pictures of all those men wearing white polos and khakis, in honor of his golf attire.

2 Likes

Who gives a shit what she says?

7 Likes

You canā€™t get a normal presidential response from daddy dearest because he has to wait to hear from Hannity, et al. His televised response was ridiculous. He had to read it! What? A 2 minute response to this situation was impossible for him to ad lib? For Godā€™s sake, his wife responded quicker and with more clarity than Mr. Wonderful. Maybe he had to finish up a round of golf.

6 Likes

Well, thatā€™s mighty white of herā€¦

7 Likes

Discussion: Ivanka Trump Condemns ā€˜Neo-Nazisā€™ After Clashes At White Nationalist Rally

5 Likes

Shorter Ivanka: I love White Supremacists.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe a word this little @##%#@ says!

2 Likes

and no one please ask if any of my clothes are made in North Korea:

3 Likes

Ivanka: Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama.

Trump: WTF!!! This is her Jewessness that is talking. IT IS OBAMAā€™S FAULT. Will ALWAYS BE!!!

Ivanka is irrelevant.

3 Likes

ā€œItā€™s been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time.ā€

White Supremacists marching through the streets carrying weapons, intimidating and killing citizens. Yeah, itā€™s not new, but we had them pretty well tamped down until you summoned them out of the shadows and sewers, Donald. This is on you, and history will never forget or forgive you for this.

We totally understand why you couldnā€™t forthrightly condemn them. They are all you have left. They are few, and your days in office are numbered.

10 Likes

I wonder how the House Nazis will take that ā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

You lay down with Russian dogs, you wake up with Nazi fleas. pic.twitter.com/WOGFw7bxiL

ā€” Tea Pain (@TeaPainUSA) August 12, 2017

8 Likes

the generation of JEWISH people whose survived the gas chambers , etc., will always remember the JEWS who collaborated with the NAZIs, neo 0r whateverā€¦

2 Likes

Are you speaking for yourself, Ivanka? Or on behalf of your fatherā€™s administration? Or are you just saying something to try to take the heat off Dad this morning?

1 Like

Whattya wanna bet those tiki torches were made in China?

6 Likes

I wonder if she knows sheā€™ll hang with the rest of her family during the Peopleā€™s Tribunal Purge Trials.

I assume she is referring to Sebastian Gorka, the nazi medal wearing acolyte of slovenly Steve Bannon, Steve " Unkempt Leninist" Bannon and his boy toy Steve Miller, all of whom embrace the "white nationalist " ( a/k/a neo nazi ) movement. Ivanka can toss her stylish blond hair every which way she chooses , but she canā€™t distract from the fact that her father gives comfort and aid to the neo nazis and white supremacists. They are a significant core of his political baseā€¦Oh yeah, where is Jared Kushnerā€™s statement condemning the neo nazis?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available