Discussion: Ivanka Trump Condemns 'Neo-Nazis' After Clashes At White Nationalist Rally

Ivanka Trump Condemns ‘Neo-Nazis’ After Clashes At White Nationalist Rally

Well, Barbie. How 'bout the Birther-in-Chief? Any condemnation there? Spare us, please.

17 Likes

Blah, blah blah. Next up, Don Jr.: “I love it!”

15 Likes

Look how quickly she responded to events. Immediately afterwards. By half a day. /snark

13 Likes

Weak tea from Princess Ivanka, this acorn didn’t fall too far from the tree. Sorry for the mixed metaphors.

5 Likes

If neo-Nazis are a concern of yours, explain the presence of Gorka, Miller, and Bannon in offices right down the hall from yours.

22 Likes

Honey, that’s YOUR DADDY’s JOB to DO!

As usual, he is the prime example of the meaning of being un-presidential, before our Nation!

IT IS DEPLORABLE!!!

4 Likes

It all seems too little, too late and an afterthought that was posted after the public opinion response had been gauged. My reaction appears to be, “Still, she could have done worse and hawked her shoes, or quoted the Horst Wessel Lied.”

13 Likes

Is Daddy going to pay for this guy’s defense like he promised at his rallies?

3 Likes

Sounds as if she discovered Daddy’s morning Folder of Praise was a bit thin and he’s pitching a fit.

9 Likes

This is what her father should have said and while I’m aware she’s most likely been tasked with playing good cop, I’m glad someone in Trump World is using the right vocabulary.

In the meantime, this is promising.

15 Likes

I am very interested to hear Ivanka Trump’s pithy and penetrating insights into the state of these pressing social issues.

/s

3 Likes

I’m afraid it’s a bit too late to save the brand, Madame Kushner. Your father has sh*t on the last remnants of whatever created the illusion behind your name. Now, your family will go down in history as being associated with Nazism and violence.

EDIT TO ADD: You don’t create “unity” in the country by demanding it.

21 Likes

Too little, too late from this crime family.

4 Likes

She just did this to protect her brand, PR person likely wrote it for her.

8 Likes

“Oooh! Those darn neo-Nazis and White Supremacists, They’re great pets. We love them so much, but I just don’t know what to do with them when then act up like that. If Daddy would just stop feeding them under the table.”

12 Likes

Oh, hey, thanks, doll!!!

3 Likes

Steve Bannon seethes.

Hollow words from a hollow daughter of a hollow man.

4 Likes

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available