Discussion: ‘#IStandWithBrett’: WH Will Assemble Various Women As Kavanaugh Character Witnesses

You know I’m sure it’s entirely possible that he kept his dick in his pants around some women especially as he got older and realized he’d ruin his career if he didn’t. But for these women who know how men and have probably experienced some form of this shit more than once to be willing to dissing a fellow woman. WTF

1 Like

He went to a boys-only school and 65 women still know what he did when he went there?

Interesting…

1 Like

Conservative women are a strange breed and the first to stab in you in the back. This woman for example:

2 Likes

#LookAtAllTheWomenThatIDidntRape

2 Likes
               " #BestPersonDonnysEverKnown "
1 Like

#IStandWithBrett

Such bullshit!! This is the corruption of “I Stand With Brettanomyces,” something most wine makers would shudder to hear, but for brewers leaning toward a Belgian/farmhouse tendency, it’s a voracious little wild yeasty piece of heaven. Does Trump have to ruin EVERYTHING?!!

1 Like

Yes, from a perspective, but when the person or orange one dictating the defense really does need to search to find a woman he hasn’t assaulted in one way or another, it suddenly makes a lot more sense

2 Likes

The fact he worked for that guy and wouldn’t say a thing against him before or after, really makes me believe he’s guilty. He was worried if he ratted out Kozinski he’d return the favor. And again I ask the question, why the fuck did republicans ever put this guy up for nomination? I can understand Donald not giving a shit and or being too dumb, but the other republican are either in the dark or maybe Kavanaugh has dirt on them too? Bizarre.

Edit: Also I can’t believe that these “judges” at these high levels are like this at work and allowed by so many folks to get away with it.

3 Likes

And those 65 women that Chuck Grassley russled together last Friday? There are apparently only 12 who actually continue to stand by the letter. A free press is a wonderful thing.

9 Likes

I’m thinking we may need to rethink this lifetime appointment gig for federal judges, or if we want to keep lifetime appointments then I think there needs to be some periodic review process set up for lower federal court judges before they can be promoted.

2 Likes

Hey great strategy! Charles Manson should have pointed out all the movie stars he never killed, during his defense.

3 Likes

“I stand with Brett! Until he jumps on top of me and I fall over!”

2 Likes

And now it becomes dueling roundups of female supporters.

2 Likes

“Your honor,” the lawyer began, “I have present in this courtroom the 315,357,286 Americans that my client did not kill. Clearly, his moral character prevented him from all that mass carnage. Can anyone in this courtroom doubt his innocence?”

2 Likes

This is approaching levels of absurdity unseen by human kind.

Trump: “Walk this way”

4 Likes

Clarence T. had lots of nifty supporters including the male R senators on the panel and Senator Danforth and the ever faithful Ginny. None of the support meant Professor Hill was lying, but it did mean the male R senators were blinded by Clarence’s lies. And the prospect of a high tech lynching.

4 Likes

Fembots are quite easy to program and control.

2 Likes

It would be so simple. If the Rs would just surrender to their better angels and acknowledge there was a simpler way to select and confirm a suitable nominee. But then he wouldn’t have “R” next to his name.

2 Likes

No. That would amount to calling Ford a liar. She is an educator with a Phd, so we already know she isn’t a “mistaken” idiot. Many in the GOP will buy it but there are a few that won’t and that will be all it takes to torpedo this nomination. I believe red state dems now have the cover to vote against him.

This is valid and hasn’t been raised much (if at all)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available