Discussion: ‘#IStandWithBrett’: WH Will Assemble Various Women As Kavanaugh Character Witnesses

And now it becomes dueling roundups of female supporters.

2 Likes

“Your honor,” the lawyer began, “I have present in this courtroom the 315,357,286 Americans that my client did not kill. Clearly, his moral character prevented him from all that mass carnage. Can anyone in this courtroom doubt his innocence?”

2 Likes

This is approaching levels of absurdity unseen by human kind.

Trump: “Walk this way”

4 Likes

Clarence T. had lots of nifty supporters including the male R senators on the panel and Senator Danforth and the ever faithful Ginny. None of the support meant Professor Hill was lying, but it did mean the male R senators were blinded by Clarence’s lies. And the prospect of a high tech lynching.

4 Likes

Fembots are quite easy to program and control.

2 Likes

It would be so simple. If the Rs would just surrender to their better angels and acknowledge there was a simpler way to select and confirm a suitable nominee. But then he wouldn’t have “R” next to his name.

2 Likes

No. That would amount to calling Ford a liar. She is an educator with a Phd, so we already know she isn’t a “mistaken” idiot. Many in the GOP will buy it but there are a few that won’t and that will be all it takes to torpedo this nomination. I believe red state dems now have the cover to vote against him.

This is valid and hasn’t been raised much (if at all)

1 Like

#IProjectileVomitedWithBrett

1 Like

#IBlackedOutWithBrett

2 Likes

“IStoodLookoutForBrett”

3 Likes

#ICoverUpForBrett

2 Likes

2 Likes

What about all of the men that Kavanaugh didn’t rape. Don’t they want to be heard, too?

2 Likes

In the GOP, shame died a long time ago - but not before giving birth to shamlessness.

2 Likes

6 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

2 Likes

Hell, even Chiselin’ Trump, himself, didn’t grab the pu$$y of every woman he ever met.

(At least, I think so.)

GOP–continuing down the road to irrelavancy…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available