Discussion: How The Confederate Flag Could Strangle The GOP's Plans To Win The Budget Battle

OK, here they are for 3 bucks apiece. Maybe someone should purchase a handful and send them to those in the clown car (and those who haven’t actually boarded but who certainly will.)

John Boehner is channeling Clement Vallandigham! Big time!

1 Like

Boehner is a copperhead,dough face no doubt about it.

Democrats should tell Republicans that no appropriations bills will be considered unless the Thompson amendment is voted on. The majority of the public always blames Republicans when the government is shut down. The most casual follower of politics knows Republicans are hostile to the federal government.

The Right wing nuts standing up for the flag of traitors and losers

Did I say that “I think” it was a gift or “painted” as you call it.

Disappointing to see that most of TPM readers dont possess basic reading comprehension skills.

Disagree completely. Reagan’s shooting + Gabby Gifford/Brady etc. had no effect. For Gabby, Palin even had her in crosshairs. It didnt even register.

We all comprehend what you wrote. And the sentiment is disgusting.

Let your mind drift to the carnage of what a high power assault weapon does to the flesh of a seven year old child?

Please don’t imply that somehow I thought that was a good thing in any way.

I do know that will work is because all my Republican Neighbors were shocked and it resonated with them as they all have kids that age and they all vote. Each of them wants to ban guns but they also have short memory.

1 Like

We all comprehend what you wrote

No you dont. Everyone’s comprehension is limited by their ability to do so.

And the sentiment is disgusting.

Irrelevant as its based on spurious comprehension.

Sorry, I will not be responding to this thread any more.

Good.

And now we have been given the wonderful gift of The Donald, Id of the GOP, who won’t shut up, ever, about all the things the GOP would like to paint in pastels for the 2016 elections in their hopes they won’t be perceived as the Crazy Right Wing Nut Party by anyone beyond the Base.

NRA’s attitude, as expressed by “Joe The Plumber”: Your dead kids don’t trump my Second Amendment rights

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available