Discussion: House GOPers Spin Furiously After Dems Appear To Flip Deep Red PA District

Yay! yayayayayayayay!

8 Likes

Alternate title:

GOP Hits Snooze Button On Latest Wakeup Call

4 Likes

Pretty soon PuPPet is going to be all branches of government and all the staff they need.

4 Likes

Watching them spin and scrape is the icing on the cake. Loving it.

BTW Missed you :relieved:

3 Likes

As I predicted yesterday:

From cnn.com
“Sources close to White House call Saccone a ‘weak candidate’”

8 Likes

Thanks. I’ve just had a lot going on.

3 Likes

“They said if they get the majority, their bill will raise taxes, and they go and double down by jacking up the death tax even more and they reinstate the Alternative Minimum Tax.” – Steve Scalise

Mmmmm, love having you put those yummy words in our mouths! I bet that scary shit really goes over great in your fundraisers with 1%ers, Steve.

2 Likes

“This is something you’re not going to see repeated,”

I understand whistling past the grave yard works wonders. Just don’t look at those shadows too long.

3 Likes

When you’re the sun, the moon and all the stars in the firmament as PuPPet thinks he is, it’s difficult to look inward and tell yourself the truth.

2 Likes

Next up, Fox News will (accidentally) attach a “D” to his name the next time they mention him. :-/

7 Likes

What tripe - has he been asleep? Did he miss Alabama and Virginia and the rest? They’ve won one special election.

This has been the pattern Ryan - how are you going to stop it now?

6 Likes

Forgetting that any bill passed by a Democratic House would also have to overcome a Senate filibuster, pass the Senate, and either be signed by the Cretin-in-Chief or override his veto. He’s lucky that most of his constituents don’t know any more about how government functions than their ostensible leader.

2 Likes

Hear, hear.

6 Likes

Ryan: Tis merely a flesh wound madam.

9 Likes

He’s both.
In spades.
Consistently.

9 Likes

Everyone hates Lyin rAyn. Running against his smug mug is a winner.

4 Likes

:laughing:

My kind of scratch. hahahaha

5 Likes

The Republicans outspent the Democrats, what, something like 10:1 to loose this deep red seat?

And Paul Ryan says, but everything is fine!

Finally, may be a sliver of a point of agreement between myself and Mr. Ryan.

4 Likes

I’m not going to say this an articulately as I might because I’m getting annoyed, but why do we bring into consideration either of two men’s positions on a procedure only women undergo. Why is any man’s opinion on this subject relevant? Do we talk about prostate cancer or anything related to men’s’ health? No. So, why do we grant men this right?

12 Likes

They and their policies are not what the voters want. But they are stuck because they are bought off by their rich donors. Sweet.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available