Discussion: House Dem Centrists Tell Trump To Take A Hike, Won't Meet On Shutdown

Then, hopefully, he explodes.

3 Likes

h/t to Jim Hall/Twitter.

23 Likes

Not to mention trump is looking for a way out of this where he can still claim a win. Opening the government and getting people their paychecks is important but denying him the claim of a win is perhaps the most important thing of all. It will be a humiliating defeat for him, but that humiliation will go a long way in preventing this from happening again. It has to end here. This is the hill to die on if need be.

26 Likes

THIS is how you respond to a bully; no compromise, no surrender. One can only hope that this accelerates the impending myocardial infarction or stroke. Have another Big Mac, Donnie; the Diet Coke evens it all out.

14 Likes

Scroll down. You’ll see the breakdown.

39 Big Macs, 55 Quarter Pounders, 82 Wendy’s burgers, 11 Burger King Whoppers, four Domino’s pizzas, and more, $2911.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/15/president-trumps-extravagant-sandwich-celebration-clemson-university/?utm_term=.e168bedfc290&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

8 Likes

To be fair, Toadglans would reheat the fast food feast but he doesn’t like the microwave spying on him.

I know, I know, the self-anointed “professional at technology” couldn’t operate a microwave oven even if his life depended on it. Indeed, ever since witnessing his prowess with an umbrella I’ve wondered: What would happen if you gave him a can and a can opener? Better yet, a P-38?

11 Likes

Months earlier I was referring to McD’s as heart attack burgers but not sure it was funny to others.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Remember, T rumpp does have a plan to end the shutdown. He just won’t share that with anyone because he’s so specially able to lead this country - over a cliff.

10 Likes

Wish I could say this was making me hungry but it only makes me sick. Besides I just ate a piece or two of chocolate cake I made with only the best ingredients. Yum!

5 Likes

AKA The BK Lounge.

4 Likes

BREAKIING not NEWS!!!

Capping an extraordinary year for the former television host, the Kremlin has named Donald J. Trump its Employee of the Month for December.

“No one has worked more tirelessly for the glory of the Fatherland than Donald Trump,” the Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an official statement. “He has set a high bar for all Kremlin employees, and for that, we salute him.”

Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month

25 Likes

Dummkopfdämmerung…

Or perhaps you might prefer Idiotendämmerung?

8 Likes

The Dems should clearly state that they don’t negotiate with terrorists; especially a domestic one who’s endangering the entire nation.

9 Likes

Every time I see this layout of food, I’m thinking “how long have these burgers and fries been sitting out?” Couldn’t have tasted very good by the time they were consumed - hopefully none of the players get sick from eating aged, room temperature food.

7 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Yum. Uninspected fast food. I’m sure it will be fine.

6 Likes

It’s Borowitz, but it could just as easily be true.

6 Likes

Hey Dump Womp Womp that is all…

1 Like

Only if they get to order it themselves. If Spankee is choosing, it’s gonna be subpar.

1 Like