Discussion: Hillary Clinton: GOP Is ‘Death Party’ If O’Care Repeal Bill Passes

Thank you Tena.

I’m not familiar with CafePress, but feel free to run with it if you’d like.

2 Likes

Thanks I just might.

If you go Cafepress.com, you find a place where you can make your own stickers, car magnets, mugs, tee shirts, signs. They have hundreds already made up for every single facet of political or social leanings, but the best part is making your own.

2 Likes

The Party of Putin = The Party of Death.

2 Likes

You’re almost right. I’m pretty sure Alex Jones witnessed it, though, and then did his patriotic duty by frothing at the mouth talking about it on his wonderful show.

4 Likes

Actually, a “Death Party” is exactly what the GOP has in mind.

A better description for the GOP would be “Party OF Death”.

Oops, just saw the earlier @dave48 Great minds, etc…

1 Like

@tena
something like this?

16 Likes

In what area are the Pukes not the party of Death?

1 Like

OMG yes! And don’t forget Vince Foster and those poor, poor little children in chains being tortured in the basements of pizza parlor throughout the nation. This is why it really doesn’t matter how many people the GOP kill to feed their rich patrons’ desire for greater wealth. No matter how gruesome it gets, remember: Hillary’s emails were worse.

1 Like

This will work temporarily

14 Likes

This is short, sweet, and catchy. I hope the media stenographers have enough time to put it to some of the key senators on Sunday, and that there’s enough time left for them to sweat that it could stick.

2 Likes

Trumpistas don’t care. They are brainwashed, and it will not be until this bill starts affecting them directly, which is several years away, that they will maybe see the light. Charlie Sykes (conservative radio talk show host) said it last night on Bill Maher that the orange’s fans practice cult of personality and see no wrong with this guy. If anything they see him as a victim of the media, not as a liar, crook etc…

3 Likes

That’s gorgeous!!!

@sickneffintired - Wow - that is awesome too!!!

4 Likes

Was this message poll tested? Was it run by focus groups in the Upper East Side and Westchester County?

3 Likes

18,100 deaths a year is slightly more than 2 an hour, 27,700 slightly more than 3 an hour.
GOP plan = an American dies for lack of care every 20 to 30 minutes.
Death party.

7 Likes

Paul Ryan wants poor people to die because they remind him of having to suffer the indignity of requiring government support instead of living with a silver spoon stuck up his ass

3 Likes

Regarding the actual Surgeon General–

He was abruptly dismissed in the middle of his term and the Deputy Surgeon General is now acting SG. She’s a nurse.

2 Likes

The hero of the pizzagate episode got four years in prison and has to pay a $5700. fine.

@charliee

8 Likes

He should have an additional 10 years for being a gullible frickin’ dumbass.

6 Likes

More accurately they are a Death Cult.

10 Likes

I like that.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available