Discussion: Hillary Clinton: GOP Is ‘Death Party’ If O’Care Repeal Bill Passes

You’re gonna have to talk louder if you want Hillary Clinton to hear you. Try writing in all caps.

3 Likes

I still think that outfit looks like the costume of a Golden Age patriot themed superheroine.

1 Like

Nah, the elephant is covered too much, maybe offset and minimize the black stuff towards one of the corners (pro’ly the lower left…)

And the Repubs are going to kill millions .

I didn’t personally like offsetting the verbiage, but the skull is too big relative to the elephant. Thanks.

1 Like

Tweets are just text-based soundbites. This has been the messaging game for decades. It’s the old ‘ten word answer’ our Sorkin-est POTUS referenced.

I welcome hearing commentary from HRC…but her remarks come late. .Why for instance, did she not help out in the recent primaries? I think the Dems should put her on the trail again, along with Obama, to campaign for these congressional seats. Why not, or is it that the congressional chairs are just not that important? Why bash Pelosi, when both HRC and BHO were silent and invisible during all four of those recent elections? I believe a visit to those congressional districts would have electrified those campaigns. Do the Dem’s leaders stand for anything anymore…? Are our leaders leading? No, and that is why the R’s win…

Everyone needs a cast iron dog boot scraper on the porch for mud season.

Nah. Wear shiny black leather riding boots; leave the riding crop.

1 Like

The GOPers have long forgotten that Obamacare and Romneycare (In Massachusetts) were based on ideas put forward by the Heritage Foundation which is not known for its liberal leanings. So the very things GOPers so passionately hate are foundational republican ideas.
Go figure.

2 Likes

Hi Kellyanne!

Why would you think so?

Some democrats are tweeting policy stuff, it’s just that they aren’t blatant lying assholes in the process. They don’t suck oxygen out of the room like trump does.
Here is an example of trump’s arrogant blatantly assholish behavior.

He shoves the PM of Montenegro out of the way as if to say “You don’t rate my attention” and then he expresses his arrogance to the group by taking center stage, adjusting his jacket and shoving his chin out like a middle school bully would.

1 Like

Missed Snark alert!!!

1 Like

I think Clinton and Obama, at this point, can really only have a limited role. No matter how much we might wish it otherwise, they’re the past. One can’t be elected again, and the other will be too old by the next cycle. If they’re too present, then they’ll be the only ones people look for. We need new leaders to step up. We need people to continue to move us forward, not keep us looking to past achievements.

A lot of the commentary has been that Dems need to start looking at the lower-levels of government again, at local and State races, and that’s not wrong. That’s where the next round of national leaders will come from. It wasn’t long ago that Sen. Booker was the Mayor of Hoboken, after all. That’s where we need to be looking. Those are the leaders we need to stand up and speak out: the ones people can rally behind, going forward.

3 Likes

Has she no shame?

1 Like

I’ve often wondered if she had to wear that outfit because she lost a bet.

Sure !!! That’s what I think too !!! We need young blood … you know … let’s listen to the young ones … you know … the ones the majority of which can’t find their asses with both hands and a flashlight.

Hillary Clinton and Obama were CORRECT and they told the entire country ABOUT RUMP. A lot of you folks wouldn’t listen then but if you want to keep this country free and a democracy … YOU BETTER LISTEN !!!

I’m tired of all this bullshit talk about running all the “old folks” out of the Dem party when, after watching these young ones on cable news, I realize they don’t know shit from Shinola. Note to the young ones … Shinola is shoe polish.

If any young ones want to “give me what for” … I’m going to bed. G’nite.

1 Like

I understand that TrumpCare is so bad, it got wind of it’s pre-existing condition and will soon die on the vine.

AWE Hillary, things would be so different if ONLY you were our President.
But stay close, WE love hearing what you have to say, we need sanity And I do believe your SANE presence drives STUPID up the wall in the WH.

1 Like

I don’t know. If you think there is antipathy to Pelosi now, can you imagine what they’d do if Hillary or Obama hit the trail? They’d be calling her a sore loser trying to relitigate election and him uncivil to be attacking his successor.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available