Discussion: Head Of NFL Criticizes Trump’s ‘Divisive Comments’ On Protesting Players

5 Likes

At least he said something. I wish he had identified Trump by name. His players need his total and complete support.

30 Likes

adding that any “son of a bitch” who does so should lose his job.

It’s a free country, asshole.

And, I don’t remember a President ever who swore like a drunken sailor.

52 Likes

At least, not in public. You should have caught the Nixon tapes. Admittedly, you had to restore the deleted expletives, but most of them were dead easy.

31 Likes

Trump pisses off the NFL and the NBA and the players’ unions and the players as football season gets going and basketball approaches. Way to go, Dotard. Maybe you can add baseball before the World Series and hockey, too. Better stay away from NASCAR, though.

39 Likes

I meant in public, my bad!

6 Likes

You’re giving drunk sailors a bad name!

12 Likes

And so far as I can see Trump only lashes out at black athletes and TV anchors. QED.

44 Likes

Okay, now Donald’s finally playing with the big boys. Dis the MSM, the Federal courts, NATO, the Pope, no problemo … but challenge the NFL, really? Gonna get ugly, Mr. Trump.

24 Likes

60 Likes

What happened to “there are fine people on both sides”?

This man is the President of the United States. He has debased and soiled the office and, by extension, all of the Republicans remaining silent in the face of his putrescent behavior. He has dragged our country into the muck on a global stage.

Sean Spicer is a pariah in Washington? Good. I hope all of these enablers end up begging for pennies on a street corner. After they get out of jail, that is.

41 Likes

Good for the NFL to come down on the dotard’s remarks and actions. I think the dotard should concentrate on what his Russian pals are doing around the world to destroy the democracy. Maybe take a look at what is going on in Spain right now should be of concern to our dotard. https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/09/22/actualidad/1506101626_670033.html

14 Likes

Trump goes off script. Stupidity and White House Staff face palms ensue
Huddling right now for the Glower McFrownyface pushback…
What the President meant to say…

16 Likes

In other news, Robert Kraft, Trump Sports Bro, announces new football league. Kraft says: “I could put up with the football air pressure nonsense, but telling me I can’t control my players’ political beliefs? I own these guys!”

6 Likes

Goodell speaks for the owners. DeMaurice Smith speaks for the players and will condemn Trump by name. Colin Kaepernick has done a great service by kneeling on the sideline and requiring players to take a “stand”. Funny but he isn’t that good a player and the idea that he is unemployed because of the protest while sounding nice really isn’t true. But Trump has fallen into the trap and going after a genuine star like Steph Curry is really dumb…With golf having the President’s Cup next week I guess it’s too much to ask that golfer take a knee.

8 Likes
28 Likes
11 Likes

That “statement” has all the power of a very, very concerned cuck.

5 Likes

Well I’m no expert, but isn’t ranting about “heritage” exactly what white supremacists do?

40 Likes

Crazy Grandpa-in-Chief, fixing to ruin another Thanksgiving yelling at the TV. :poultry_leg:

30 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available