Discussion: Happy Holidays! Trump's Campaign Is Selling Gilded $149 Ornaments

Fine Chinese workmanship…

6 Likes

Ugly, tacky, gaudy, expensive, carnival barker Chinese merchandise.

9 Likes

Crass. Tacky.

5 Likes

What a nice gesture this would be if the money was going to charity. Instead it’s going to a “campaign” with no reason left to exist other than to fleece its supporters.

Lock him up!

6 Likes

And it’s ‘Merry Christmas’ and it goes on a ‘Christmas’ tree, no ‘Happy Holidays’ for Trumpsters… (Curse words I won’t say).

How will we ever survive the next 4 years if we are paying attention?

2 Likes

OMG–Make Christmas Tacky (or tackier?) again.

5 Likes

Who thought of this, Uday or Qusay?

Oh, and still plenty of commemorative hats for sale.

6 Likes

Truly loathsome.

5 Likes

I thought so too but I wanted to see which way the trend was going before I said anything! :laughing:

Never mind all the actual terrible things we’re in for. The cherry on top will be this man’s horrible taste and the late-night QVC-style operators-are-standing-by grift impulse writ impossibly large. From the Obamas to this. Un-fucking-believable.

6 Likes

And the millions of poor racist hillbillies who voted for him will scrimp and save to buy 4 of these for their tree while their president-elect abandons every issue that got them to vote for him in the first place.

5 Likes

Inaugural edible panties?

3 Likes

Trademarked as the genuine “Pussy Grabbers”… Made in China of pure polyester.

4 Likes

Edible…so they’d have to be made of, at least, Chinese sidewalk barbecued cardboard.

3 Likes

At least Donald’s cash-ins don’t come with an obnoxious “Style Alert!”, but that’s not much of a silver (or is it gold with Trump?) lining.

That’s a joke, of course, but reality is running it a close second in unbelievability. Doubt me? Behold the hugely classy couple:

It’s the second time I’m going to post this today and I’ll do it every day for anyone who thinks what trump said is worthy of repeating as a dimwitted punchline. Grow the fuck up.

It’s bad enough the guy won the election and has the chance to ruin this country and Obama’s legacy, but to think his disgusting remark is going to live on for the sake of expanding your standup comedy tryout is too much.

5 Likes

And some people thought the Clinton’s renting out the Lincoln bedroom was tacky…

1 Like

Will these be available in an ornament version also?

8 Likes

What, no propeller?

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available