Discussion: Graham Responds To Sanders: 'In America' Debating Generals Appropriate

Didn’t a reporter ask the Rep how the call went and she just told the truth?

17 Likes

fight, flight—or look at cute animal pics/videos. You have to give yourself an out.
Seriously.

19 Likes

Yeah my flight response is blinking red lately.

11 Likes

Also, in the soul-cleanser department . . .

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559071028/troubled-by-flint-water-crisis-11-year-old-girl-invents-lead-detecting-device

48 Likes

Wow, that’s really something.

3 Likes

O I love it! That’s just pure hope for the future right there. Awesome!

9 Likes

I got a little choked up by the end of it. Kind of like getting an emergency hope-infusion.

16 Likes

Sen. Graham, referring to Rep. Wilson: "But I think she started something that was really — I would never do that.”

You might want to check the timeline there, Lindsey. I think it was a certain fucking moron with whom I hear tell you’ve been playing golf with lately, who started something when he reflexively criticized President Obama, President Bush and other former Presidents by lying and saying they did not call families of military KIAs, but that he, only he, called all the families. So you’d think he’d be pretty good at it before this week and wouldn’t have had to ask Kelly, “What should I say,” and wouldn’t have strayed from the script and fucked things up when he finally did call Myeisha Johnson by not even calling Sgt. La David Johnson by name and then saying things that were completely insensitive. Then he calls the Congresswoman a liar, sends Kelly out to call her a damn liar, and…what do ya know, it’s the fucking moron and Kelly who are lying.

So, fuck you too, Senator.

29 Likes

[quote=“vonq, post:21, topic:64037, full:true”]
Didn’t a reporter ask the Rep how the call went and she just told the truth?
[/quote]Well, yeah. But just look at the kinds of trouble you can cause by telling the truth about Trump.

15 Likes

Yes. That’s the crime here: During this entire controversy, these people have refused to be white. The nerve of them!

15 Likes

Wow, and she rattled it all off faster than the speed of light! Amazing. Wonderful that she wants to do something to help people.

There are a lot of Americans out there who want to help, too. We can’t forget that.

9 Likes

With this incident, the country slides further into despotism.

8 Likes

Yup, and the WH tipped the media to the whereabouts of the widow and the family.

5 Likes

Yep, it’s what Lindsey does best.

4 Likes

If Trump can’t handle someone criticizing his wording of a phone call to a bereaved military widow, he has no business being President. But we knew that already.

11 Likes

FIFY

Pressure grows on Trump to reveal details of soldiers’ deaths in Niger

8 Likes

Show some sympathy for Ms Arkansas. Remember she is making do without a soul, having sold hers to little Donnie.

6 Likes

Now we have an American goddess of fresh water.

6 Likes

There certainly does seem to be a pattern there…

Even more of a disgrace! Actually, the word disgrace is wholly inadequate.

3 Likes

AWHHHH! Image included because, happy!

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available