Discussion: Gorka Storms Out Of Georgetown Panel After Tough Student Questions

Much as I loathe Ann Coulter, she has bigger cojones than Gorka — I can’t see her running away.

3 Likes

“Cheap suit” = “limp and shapeless”… yup, that’s Donnie.

1 Like

Why is he here?

There it is!

Yeh, he looks like a giant Pez dispenser, doesn’t he?

1 Like
1 Like
#nazisofragile
1 Like

It says something about Trump that he wanted a hardcore nationalist and he got an insecure peacock who lied on his immigration forms about his Nazi affiliations, who can’t write a coherent thesis, and who is too cowardly to defend his Nazi views in public.

Trump and his people are the dress rehearsal for the real nationalist takeover. They are the 'C’s who are famously hired by the 'B’s. Let’s not make it an environment that’s convinces the 'A’s that it’s their time.

2 Likes

Non-fake news title for this article would be

“Gorka leaves Georgetown Panel at scheduled time”

Aside from words with multiple meanings (which most languages have), what’s your evidence for there being no translation from Arabic? Seems very implausible there are many concepts and meanings that can’t be expressed in English.

As to Greek philosophy, you seem to have pivoted to religion instead, but would be fascinated to know more about this ‘essentially meaningless’ concept. I wonder if that’s how the English-speaking members of those churches see it.

Andrew Meshnick, Hadar’s roommate who helped organize the protest, said Gorka was similarly “combative” and “defensive” in response to his question about how Trump created “fake news” by alleging, without evidence, that Obama national security adviser Susan Rice committed a crime by requesting that some names in intelligence reports be unmasked.

If I ever meet mr Meshnick, he can have unlimited beer (or other drink of his choice) on my tab…

1 Like

It’s funny how protesting against an invited guest speaker can make said speaker defensive. Who’d have thunk it.

1 Like

Really, it looked more like a flounce to me.

1 Like

The best example of which would have been Gorka’s recent foray into the cultural racism in the United States, which he hypothesized no longer exists and is a figment of African-Americans’ hyper-sensitivity shared by the non-Breitbart media.

1 Like

Bitter strange fruit that grows in the hearts of the evil.

Mr. Gorka appears to be a big that-by-which-his-boss-grabs-women.

1 Like

Another Pussy for Trump to grab

1 Like

One of the iron laws of human nature is that those men who pretend to possess military credibility via the wearing of fake medals and faux uniforms are always pathetic chickenshits when confronted in person by those who aren’t bamboozled or intimidated by the surface displays of bravado.

Men like Eisenhower, Bradley, Halsey, Grant, Sherman, and Washington—who all personally experienced the horrors and terrors of real combat—would sneer and laugh at worms like Gorka.

4 Likes

homoousion?

Wow I can’t believe they had so little respect for him, well actually what I mean is I can’t believe they had any respect for him.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available