Discussion: Gorka Storms Out Of Georgetown Panel After Tough Student Questions

Listened to tape. What an arrogant SOB. Had opportunity to visit Budapest in '14 and learn a whole lot: I imagine if there ever was a country that would like a Mulligan on their fate in the 20th Century it could be Hungary. The Jewish Holocaust in Hungary came late in the war as the Ruskies were winning and when the fascists took over the Jewish murder was fast and furious. If you lived in Budapest your survival changes were 1 in 2. If you lived in the country it was 1 in 10. It will be a cherished life long memory to have lunched with a friendā€™s 90 year old mother who survived in Budapest. Like a duffus secessionist dressed up at a Confederate Ball with misty dreaming of ole Bobby Lee, Gorky can go celebrate his MiklĆ³s Horthy Hungarian heritage wet dreams anywhere along the Carpathian Danube, but you bring that shit State Side put a hood over it and reap the wrath. Period.

27 Likes

5 Likes

Upon hearing of thhe dayā€™s developments:
Advisor to Donald: Oh noooo. Weā€™re gonna need a bigger war!!!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Best way to deal with trumpkins, be respectful and put them in a position where they have to defend the indefensible.

8 Likes

Gorka was a full professor at Trump University and taught Victimhood 101.

21 Likes

Another Trump loving chickenshit runs for the hills when reality slaps them in the face.

6 Likes

Who taught advanced emoluments?

19 Likes

We know who they are, what they are and where they are.
When this is over there will be no place for them to hide.

3 Likes

Heartwarming to see intelligent college kids hold people accountable for their thoughts. This guy is in a position of great power ( I assume as I donā€™t really know what anyone does in Trumpā€™s Administration.) so itā€™s sort of shocking he got schooled by college kids. So much for that ā€œexpertiseā€ he claims.

22 Likes

Answer: ā€œTheā€ Donnie himself!

1 Like

Gorka the Orc is tired of so much First Amendmenting.

12 Likes

Swastikaflake.

11 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but the very name ā€œGorkaā€ sounds like some crusty biological material scraped from someoneā€™s privates.

The correct usage in context might be: ā€œMr. Trump, would you prefer Brie or Gorka on your toast this morning?ā€

2 Likes

So much for the self-proclaimed ā€œalpha maleā€.

7 Likes

He had to leave early, there was anā€¦

Too hot in the kitchen, special snowflake? Then GTFO

2 Likes

Would have been cool if all the students who were researching on the spot held up their phones/tablets to face him, shining with the web pages that prove heā€™s a liar. Bugs run from light. That would be a cool sight to see, with all these kinds of town halls or gatherings. The audience holding up lights and knowledge to them.

10 Likes

Basically, this. If attacks or incessant whining is coming from the Breitbart and Breitbart-affiliated crowd, rest assured itā€™s 100% projection. The Trump administration is stacked full of these people and I donā€™t think weā€™ve had any administration in the history of America (maybe even the world) that melted and ran off to a safe space faster than these people do. Theyā€™re the flakiest of melty snowflakes, and Trump is their king.

8 Likes

My concern is that the person from Georgetown lied for Gorka when they stated that Gorka had informed them that he needed to leave early.

That would be the real news, because then the lies are spinning out of control and Georgetown is covering for White House official.

The reason for my skepticism is that Gorka, as people usually do, did not announce he would need to leave early, he just left early because the kitchen got too hot

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available