Discussion: GOP's 'Hillary Fatigue' Meme Unravels Even More With New Poll Findings

It’s almost unfortunate for her sake. I can’t think of a presidential candidate in recent history that started strong and finished strong.

Haha! If they are tired of her already, imagine 8 years from now!

This is so fun.

2 Likes

Julian Castro … we’re looking at you, awesome young man!

9 Likes

I’m with you - It would be sweet to see that union-buster destroyed.

I think you are being unfair to Rancid Penis. I think that with the proper training he could follow the shit stains on his pants and they would lead him right up to his asshole.

He’s already found it—where do you think he’s had his head for the last decade?

1 Like

“…There’s Hillary fatigue already out there…”

Where are conservative principles now?

They claim that workers should be paid according to their value. Isn’t it just welfare to pay someone for being factually wrong?

I think the biggest take-away from that poll is how unfavorable Christie is, especially compared to people (if we can call them that) like Perry, Paul and even Cruz.

4 Likes

FINALLY an explanation for that name! Been looking for that for a while, thanks very much! :wink:

2 Likes

Reanimated Reagan is their only hope.

1 Like

How clever.
Sockpuppet-a-day.
What will you call tomorrow’s?

jw1

7 Likes

I think Hillary has already been schooled once by Obama on this.

“There’s Hillary fatigue already out there,” Priebus said"

It is the F word but fear, not fatigue, by the GOP.

Speaking as one of those who is suffering from Clinton Fatigue: If it’s Carnival Cruz versus Hillary, I’ll not only vote for Hillary, I’ll work for her!

1 Like

The RNC autopsy report and out reach programs have turned out to be disasters. Voter suppression has driven out the black vote in greater rates than white voters in 2012, in 2013 in Virginia and in Mississippi in 2014. The sight of Teabaggers cursing, spitting and screaming at refugee children in busses has widened the Hispanic gap for the GOP. War on women? The GOP high fiving the Hobby Lobby decision and the reappearance of Todd (legitmate rape) Akin as the GOP face for women’s rights has driven The gender gap even wider. All the RNC proved is that an ‘autopsy’ is only conducted on the dead.

5 Likes

You are just adorable, .25!

1 Like

The GOP nominee will give Hillary’s numbers a considerable boost.

2 Likes

I heard that – though if Cuomo starts a 3rd party, it should be called “the Wall Street Party.” As DLC corporatists go, Prince Andrew makes Hillary sound like Angela Davis!

3 Likes

No doubt! What would be even better is watching him school Marco Rubio (or whoever) in the Veep debate.

3 Likes

I think he’s like David Gregory: He’s just happy someone thinks he’s important.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available