Discussion: GOP Unveils Final Tax Overhaul Bill Friday

Tax - back -to -Victorian-times tip 1) If you have all those children Ryan wants you to, you can save money by not feeding them much and send them out to be chimneysweeps
later you can also give them the choice to be a bootblack or scullery maid, depending on gender

1 Like

homeschool yourself - tell them you’re real backwards and just need another year of 1st grade at home

1 Like

I guess the GOP hasta learn this economic lesson the hard way…at the ballot booth

Meanwhile over at trump’s EPA (via screen shot from Daily Kos)…

Maybe it really is something in the water with trump and his appointments.,

2 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I’m sharing it wherever I can.

It is SOOOO f***ing nuts that the nation is expected to digest all this by early next week. Obviously the point is that they don’t, but it still just pisses me off.

2 Likes

That sort of sums a lot up, doesn’t it. It’s about time for a poltergeist to come out of one of the White House press briefing monitors…

1 Like

Could this be Sarah Sanders at a young age?

1 Like

Looking at the picture of those 2 old reptilian white men shaking hands and smiling is as disgusting a picture as i have ever seen in my life. From the high of Alabama to the lowness of this - I feel like I am on a roller coaster to Hell.

1 Like

These criminals should have their photos in every U.S. Post Office …“WANTED”

1 Like

On tax vote eve, pro-GOP group to make 1 million robocalls
A group closely aligned with House leadership is helping with the closing argument on the Republican tax bill, making 1 million robocalls to urge House Republicans to vote for the bill, McClatchy has learned.

It’s the latest pro-tax bill effort from American Action Network, which has spent more than any other outside group in the tax debate as special interest groups have spent millions to bombard television viewers and web browsers with ads.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article189848594.html#storylink=cpy

And next, it’s Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA. Pay attention folks. It’s called the art of the steal and it all starts next week.

1 Like

Shorter Version
If you ain’t rich or a corporation
Yer Fucked
and wait until we dance in the streets when the health care system collapses

Oh wait there’s more. Can we also recommend a book for burning .
Start goosesteppin’ baby, It won’t be long

1 Like

A Republican could never imagine something like this of course much less propose it in a bill designed to reward their patrons but it would be nice to imagine Democrats regaining power in Congress and modifying the current legislation to redirect its benefits to those who deserve them and a nation that would profit from them:

Instead of a “tax reform” that allows firms to expense their capital outlays immediately, why not give companies tax credits for the cost of providing lifelong learning to their employees? ~ Barry Eichengreen

WARNING: The GOP in celebration for their tax overhaul bill, will cause a major GOP masturbating party! So its going to get very sticky in both houses, next week! So stay tuned, folks!!!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available