Discussion: GOP Senator Says It's 'Hard' To Imagine Obamacare Repeal Passing This Week

Just another indication that republicans have no imagination.

Condi Rice offers another tragic example:

And I said, at one point, that this was a historical memo, that it was – it was not based on new threat information. And I said, “No one could have imagined them taking a plane, slamming it into the Pentagon” – I’m paraphrasing now – “into the World Trade Center, using planes as a missile.”

6 Likes

Just cut the taxes and let nature and the marketplace do the rest. Standing by, of course, to protect the vulnerable.

The KochBros don’t think the bill is conservative enough-----to members of the luxury club… including Deion Sanders who thinks the Kochboys are just tryng t bring peace to the US…

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kochs-partner-primetime-sanders-fight-poverty-191932562--politics.html

1 Like

Collins:

Asked to respond to Conway’s comments: “I respectfully disagree with her analysis.”

Translation:

“I have serious concerns that she’s f…king lying.”

1 Like

“These are not cuts to Medicaid,” Conway said.

“They’re alternative cuts to alternative Medicaid.”

3 Likes

Then make doubly sure it won’t and flood their offices with calls and faxes

1 Like

Nor the use of the term “analysis” anywhere near her name.

1 Like

I always thought that was funny (not ha-ha, obviously), since the GOP’s favorite bestselling author Tom Clancy wrote that exact same scenario in 19-frickin-94.

4 Likes

Every repub. who is publicly speak out against is a yes vote for. GUARANTEE.

5 Likes

It’s hard to imagine a lot of what’s happening, senator wind-sock. This is scary as hell.

5 Likes

And right on cue she refuses to say she is a no vote.

10 Likes

She a YES vote. PERIOD.

2 Likes

“Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) on Sunday said she has “very serious concerns” about Senate Republicans’ bill to repeal and replace Obamacare”.

What a weasel. She’ll cave and rubberstamp this evil monstrosity of a bill. She is a phony moderate.

7 Likes

They have all been informed that they will be primaried if they dissent. Big Dark Money is already pledging to spend 7 figures on attack ads against Dean Heller, R-NV for his dissension against the cruelty.

4 Likes

Truth is, the luckiest thing for the GOP would be NOT to get this bill passed. Then they can go back to whining about Obamacare for another few years without doing anything.
That would be better for all of us, and maybe after this, more Americans will realize how fortunate we are to have the ACA. Nothing like a McConnell-S-sandwich to wake us up.

3 Likes

I have very serious concerns about the bill

In her world that usually means ”Ahhhh, ohhhh, oomphh… yes."

Too bad there isn’t an Oscar category for “Best Supporting Actress In The Role Of A Mythical Republican Moderate Senator”, since Susan Collins would win the golden statue in perpetuity.
And I STILL say she is the WORST drag queen I have ever seen.
Speaking of which (and BTW, the “drag name” for the lovely Ted Cruz will make you piss your panties):

5 Likes

I have let out farts after an all-you-can-eat beef burrito buffet that have more sincerity and conviction than any words that have ever left the lips of Senator Susan Collins.

3 Likes

FFS woman… after you and every other woman in the Senhate was blackballed from the group that drew this bill up…

Just what part of being told to F.O.A.D. by Trump and the GOP don’t you quite grasp?

You are irrelevant my dear.

That said, I suspect sooner or later you will ultimately hold your nose and pull the PASS lever.

2 Likes

Oh, Susan, go ahead and imagine it because your remark and those of others expressing skepticism about the fate of the bill is exactly the same as the PR put out by the House before they passed it with ALL of you Republicans supporting it. What a PHONY.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available