Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

Si.

I don’t know what can be done about this problem. I’m not sure anything can. But they are a minority - that I know.

1 Like

I’m sorry. No matter how you rationalize it, I call this premeditated murder,

3 Likes

Sure, let’s pivot away from calling out the GOP, which Sanders does very well, and go back to Bernie hating.

ETA: I’m not saying he or his wife should not be accountable if they did wrong in that matter. But do we have to go to that in a thread about him calling out Hatch?

5 Likes

Eye of the beholder thing I guess. Might have been the ablest person Trump ever met. Doesn’t mean he’s not in the broader view a nasty little twerp whose greatest and perhaps only accomplishment in life was learning to pick out flattering outfits at Barney’s. Not much, you might think, but if you’ve inherited a big 'ol pot of money, sometimes it’s enough.

3 Likes

x 5,000,000,000

I’m confused because I thought that Jared was out of favor anyway, and Bannon had rolled back up.

1 Like

And without any additional comment:

Good job. The democrats in charge are spineless and want to run away from their values to the right, even though that’s why they’ve been losing seats for the past 8 years all over the map. (You can’t gerrymander if you can’t gain a majority in the first place, which the democrats had before they pissed it all away because Obama couldn’t manage the party.)

I’m going to beat on the Jeremy Corbyn drum, because he just gave this speech at a music festival (All youth, and they came for the music). Imagine if we had a Democrat speak to and inspire people like this. (Sanders has the same ideas, but can’t convoy them.)

Sanders has got to stick to his guns, here. It IS murder, and they know it. Don’t back down; if you don’t back down the label sticks.

2 Likes

Nobody could have known-esque fail AND need for a safe space? Too much.

1 Like

Sanders conveyed very well to a great many people during primary season.

2 Likes

Just not enough to win the primary. hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Umm…he forgets Betsy McGaughey accusing Hillary Clinton of including Death Panels in her attempt to enact national health care. He forgets Chuck Greassly accusing the ACA of instituting Death Panels. And Orrin Hatch is a fucking scumbag who helped defame Anita Hill and ram Clarence Thomas’ nomination trough. And he also helped sabotage Larence Walsh’s investigation of the Iran Contra Scandal. By the way, the contras killed over 45,000 Nicaraguans.

2 Likes

Irrelevant to the point at hand and self-defeating as a focus for the party. But by all means go right ahead and continue trying to sow intra-party discord because some people dared support a different candidate than you did.

3 Likes

This. As I read this article and everyone’s reactions in the comments thread, I keep thinking “dayum, this may be exactly the theme needed to stop this insanity” . The “Death Panels” meme redux, they’re out to get you!

Thanks, Orrin…

You are a murderer, sir.

If that makes you uncomfortable, simply choose not to put tens of thousands of people to a slow, merciless death.

6 Likes

but he’s been working on it for a whole… several days!

well, we all know, if Jared can’t do it, then no one can.

3 Likes

Sanders is correct, and if anything, didn’t present the horror of what Republicans are trying to do this country in strong enough terms.

Orrin Hatch is willing to kill poor people so the rich can get richer. Fact.

8 Likes

“Thousands of people will die if the Republican health care bill becomes law.”

Sorry, Hatch, nothing in there about murder. Surprise, a GOPer who can’t read.

Okay, that wasn’t fair. I’m sure he can read. He’s just a liar.

5 Likes

44,789 deaths is not murder. It’s a form of genocide.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available