Discussion: GOP Rep. Interrupts Dem Gun Control Sit-In With Cries Of ‘Radical Islam!’ (VIDEO)

Shorter GOP: We want Radical Islamists to have guns in America. No background checks for anyone.

12 Likes

GOP’s GOmPert fuckwit says what?

4 Likes

Or throw asparagus at him. :wink:

11 Likes

Louie Gohmert knows. Oh yes he does, he knows…

I’ve had people say, ‘Hey, you know, there’s nothing wrong with gays in the military. Look at the Greeks. Well, you know, they did have people come along who they loved that was the same sex and would give them massages before they went into battle. But you know what, it’s a different kind of fighting, it’s a different kind of war and if you’re sitting around getting massages all day ready to go into a big, planned battle, then you’re not going to last very long. It’s guerrilla fighting. You are going to be ultimately vulnerable to terrorism and if that’s what you start doing in the military like the Greeks did … as people have said, ‘Louie, you have got to understand, you don’t even know your history.’ ***Oh yes I do. I know exactly.*** It’s not a good idea.
3 Likes

Fighting the motivation of these people is key but preventing them from getting the easiest way to kill people also seems pretty logical. I would be more abiding of their opinion if they cared about it for any other issue other than guns. Other things they are more than willing to stereotype with no evidence.

2 Likes

“Radical Islam killed these people!"

No, you dumbass Texan, bullets from an AR-15 killed these people. Doesn’t matter whose hands the AR-15 was in – they’re still dead and will be for a long time.

21 Likes

LIkely not a coincidence that his name sounds like Gomer. But that is slandering Gomer Pyle unfairly.

4 Likes

Good sign you’re on the right track when Congressmoron Louie Gohmert (R-TX) is displeased.
I do not know what Louie “Gomer” Gohmert does well or if there is any subcategory of thought anywhere on the planet that truly needs Louie Gohmert to contribute …surely, there are fu*king used cars on an East Texas lot somewhere that still need selling—but on the subject of what other, far more professional, intelligent and thoughtful people should be doing or saying is and should always be out of bounds from Gohmert verbal brainfarts’. From here on out, the mere act of handing Louie Gohmert a microphone should be treated as something close to a war crime.

22 Likes

Further solidifying his position of “Dumbest Member of Congress.” Go, go, Gohmert!

20 Likes

Fox and friends: your go to place whenever anyone on your staff tells you, “shit, that looked bad”

6 Likes

Glad to have video of Gohmert’s Know-Nothing Xtian fanaticism. Now it needs to go viral. I live in TX and even people in my deep-Red county would be disgusted by this display.

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever, ever … ever heard or seen any pol in Congress as relentlessly stupid, ignorant and blessed with absolute senselessness as Gohmert. I’m astounded than this man can be so relentlessly stupid. How deeply apathetic or idiotic are his constituents to keeping re-electing him? He’s a walking, talking example of hypoxia and he’s fucking proud of it!
#This is your brain on Gohmert:
http://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gifeye.com%2F3888.gif&key=mZzyoDLYmivDJHNoUXVHRQ&w=600&h=271.gif

21 Likes

So, Louie wants anyone considered a terrorist to have access to guns and ammunition in the US. Got it!

2 Likes

18 Likes

Really not all that gray. ISIS was the world’s most evil beard for America’s most evil self-hating closeted gay man. Really just that simple.

But yeah, when you’re officially the absolute dumbest fuckstick the box of stupid fucksticks called the House GOP caucus, who thinks gay is a choice and all mooslims is t’r’sts, that’s too “gray” and “complex” to be fathomed.

17 Likes

Jeeezus! After reading that I have to go run some cold water over my head. Is Gohmert Fred Trump’s secret love child?

3 Likes

When has Loony Louie made sense?
I missed all the Loony Louie stories, but it seems he is off his meds again, so expect more outbursts and stupidity :smile:

3 Likes

OT, but did an Amazon search…

It’s east Texas, which may answer your question. Not only do they reelect him, but they do so overwhelmingly. The Democrats frequently don’t even run a candidate against him.

Texas' 1st congressional district election, 2008
Party     	Candidate	                Votes	%
Republican	Louie Gohmert (incumbent)	189,012	87.57	
Independent	Roger L. Owen	                 26,814	12.42

Texas' 1st congressional district election, 2010
Party	        Candidate                  	Votes	%
Republican	Louie Gohmert (incumbent)	129,398	89.72	
Libertarian	Charles F. Parkes III	         14,811	10.27

Texas' 1st congressional district election, 2012
Party	        Candidate	                Votes	%
Republican	Louie Gohmert (incumbent)	178,322	71.4	
Democratic	Shirley J. McKellar     	 67,222	26.9	
Libertarian	Clark Patterson	                  4,114	1.64

Texas' 1st congressional district election, 2014
Party	        Candidate	                Votes	%
Republican	Louie Gohmert (incumbent)	115,084	77.47	
Democratic	Shirley J. McKellar	         33,476	22.53
2 Likes

Oh Louie…you are SUCH a freakin’ buffoon…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available