Discussion: GOP Rep: Cages For Migrant Kids Are Really 'Walls ... Made Of Chain Link'

His point is what? Walls made out of fencing is still a cage, I guess he was okay with human zoos as well?

But chain link walls do allow the air to circulate, not like “real” walls. So much more humane.

there you go raven again

1 Like

If you haven’t seen it, “Manchurian Candidate” also worth it

1 Like

evermore

1 Like

Walls made of chain link. And also ceilings made of chain link. To observe and protect the children. If you’re looking for a good day care center for your kids, insist on chain link walls and ceilings.

1 Like

The original, with Sinatra and Harvey, yes.
But, I am a movie nut.
I think i first saw it on NBC Saturday Night at the Movies long ago. My first impression was, don’t trust a fervent anti-communist. (Prescient, wasn’t it?)

1 Like

Thanks to my granddaughter’s TV habits, I can cheerfully say, “That’s So Raven.”

1 Like

surprisingly, not the worst tween show in the world

We own it - if you haven’t seen it in the last 5 years, give it a go. Just for the superb editing as for anything else. It’s the first movie I thought of as the events of Jan 2017 were unfolding.

These assholes just never know how or when to STFU. They have to defend every atrocity foisted on the helpless by Spanky. May they all rot in the hell of their vicious minds.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available