Discussion: GOP Rep: Border Crisis Won't Hurt GOP Since 'Americans Care More About Americans'

They’re only terrorists if they buy their weapons from a country that is not the USA…

You’re assuming that King includes Democrats in his definition of Americans. He does not…

1 Like

But Rep. Pete King (R-NY) is not too concerned.

“Americans care more about Americans,."

#We’re America, Bitch!

And, we’re doing away with any sense of humanity and caring for anyone else.

6 Likes

Would they outsource jobs to robots?

Welp, so much for Christ!

(Last I heard Jesus was not an American.)

3 Likes

Aardvarks–You left out aardvarks!

3 Likes

Long Island. Truly a place where assholism is a way of life.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I came here to say: I am an American and I care about these people and these children.

We’re America, Bitch!

10 Likes

Armadillos want in too.

:laughing:

I’m from LI. Yup. Pretty much.

3 Likes

Not to mention (shudder) the USSR.

1 Like

DuWayne Gregory—come on down! You’re the next recipient of $25 I don’t have on “Every Time I Hear A GOP politician Say Something Reprehensible, I Find Out His 2018 Opponent Is and Give Them $25 I Don’t Have.” At the rate I’m going, I’ll be living on the streets by July 4th.

10 Likes

But he spoke Aramaic, so he was close…

1 Like

Is that what home schooling does for you?

2 Likes

You need look no further than the course layout and conditions for the U.S. Open. Only an asshole could have conjured that demonic course.

I know there’s an urban/rural dichotomy. But this is ridiculous.

And Jesus too! Jesus cares more about Americans. Which is why he punishes those brown people with poverty and strife. It’s all there in the Bible.

1 Like

I’d like to see some stats on how many Russians have been flowing in the last 10 years.

1 Like

In other words, Peter King thinks Americans don’t care about Jesus’s teachings or Christianity. That they’ve been seduced by this alternate fake version, for example, the prosperity gospel. I think he’s wrong about this. Children suffering and families separated is not easily forgotten or forgiven.

2 Likes

He might be surprised how many Americans I am not caring about these days.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available