Discussion: GOP Lawmakers Hit Trump For Again Blaming Both Sides In Charlottesville

1 Like

Hurd said that “racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism of any form is unacceptable” and that the “leader of the free world should be unambiguous about that.”

She has been:

14 Likes

Talk is cheap. Resign or switch parties, and quit voting for what Rump wants you to.

6 Likes

If they shelter in place, they are apt to have a say in Trump’s impeachment. Any replacements are apt to be worse.

4 Likes

Memo to Republicans expressing outrage over their president’s position on white supremacists: Talk is cheap. You must act. Then I’ll believe you’re sincere.

1 Like

If you have a racist friend
Now is the time, now is the time
For your friendship to end

“Microscopic Minority Of GOP Lawmakers Hit Trump For Again Blaming Both Sides In Charlottesville”

Still waiting on that headline-writing position, Josh. Still waiting.

1 Like

The Republican party has for decades used only slightly subtle racism and hate to pull in voters and has now been taken over by blatant racist haters.

4 Likes

Pfft! That’s all I got right now.

Comforting to know that America DID make a woman the leader of the free world after all.

Trouble is, if we’re not careful, we won’t be part of that world…

5 Likes

Or republican leaders in Congress could do even more than talk and complain about their trump. They could do their job. They need to brush up on the 25th Amendment and then do their job.

1 Like

The President of the United States is no longer the leader of the free world, and Donald Trump is immoral, amoral, and unethical.

6 Likes

It’s like he said US soldiers during WWII are as much to blame for the Holocaust.

4 Likes

Colbert and Meyers had some good monologues last night as I believe the other guys did too.

Donald Trump = Jefferson Davis 2.0

1 Like

Note: Republicans are dancing around and hoping that no on notices they are condeming KKK and Neo-Nazi’s - not Donald Trump directly. That IMO means they are fearful and have no substance and should either step up or step aside.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available